PDA

View Full Version : Maj'Dul/Exile questions.

Whatley
01-03-2012, 03:13 PM
<p>Hi Everyone,    I was just reading about how some people become exiled because it opens up more wold pvp for them, I assume this means they can now attack good and evil. Can anyone confirm this, possibly elaborate if I missed anything?    So my other real question is, if you become exiled and than make your city the neutral city of Maj'Dul are you able to attack both good and evil?     Also, for both exiled and maj'dul..are you able to join any guilds? Is Maj'Dul a third faction of sorts? I just came back from a very lenghty break so a lot of this stuff is new to me. If anyone could give me hand a understanding exiled and Maj'Dul that would be awesome. Thanks in advance, and sorry is my gramar is a bit off, trying to power type at work before the boss comes by and gives me the lovely opportunity to find a new job.</p>

Broan
01-03-2012, 04:05 PM
<p><cite>Whatley wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Hi Everyone,    I was just reading about how some people become exiled because it opens up more wold pvp for them, I assume this means they can now attack good and evil. Can anyone confirm this, possibly elaborate if I missed anything?    So my other real question is, if you become exiled and than make your city the neutral city of Maj'Dul are you able to attack both good and evil?     Also, for both exiled and maj'dul..are you able to join any guilds? Is Maj'Dul a third faction of sorts? I just came back from a very lenghty break so a lot of this stuff is new to me. If anyone could give me hand a understanding exiled and Maj'Dul that would be awesome. Thanks in advance, and sorry is my gramar is a bit off, trying to power type at work before the boss comes by and gives me the lovely opportunity to find a new job.</p></blockquote><p>lol maj'dul isnt a faction. just a random city u can gain faction in but cant b apart of completely, if u exile your exiled.</p>

Whatley
01-03-2012, 05:22 PM
I see. The only reason I assumed that you could become a part of Maj Dul is because it is on the guide (the wika guide that I was pointed to by a few people) as a city that you can gain citizenship with. If this false, or am I understanding it wrong. Thanks for the help, still pretty new to the game (been years since i played last) so I don't know all the ins and outs.

Matanzas
01-03-2012, 10:22 PM
<p><cite>Whatley wrote:</cite></p><blockquote>I see. The only reason I assumed that you could become a part of Maj Dul is because it is on the guide (the wika guide that I was pointed to by a few people) as a city that you can gain citizenship with. If this false, or am I understanding it wrong. Thanks for the help, still pretty new to the game (been years since i played last) so I don't know all the ins and outs.</blockquote><p>In Maj'Dul you can become a citizen.  you can buy a house, you can get a guild hall, you can get a call to guild hall, it has everything all the other cities have (except probably reforging), although it isn't a faction.  As an exile, or even as a Q or Freep you can become a citizen of Maj'Dul.  I believe one of my toons on the freep side is.</p><p>It isn't a faction though, you will still be exile and be attackable by anyone.</p><p>To explain exile to you, you can be attacked by anyone, any faction, any level.  you do not get writ updates, you do not get kills added to your kvd (although you still get deaths) and the kills don't go towards getting pvp achievements.  There is more pvp becuase you can fight anyone Q or freep instead of just one or the other.</p>