PDA

View Full Version : When does a dungeon reach Hall of Fame?

Pixiewrath
01-03-2012, 10:44 AM
<p>If I recall correctly, a normal house goes into the Hall of Fame for houses after 50 awards.So when does a dungeon do that? I have seen dungeons with 80-ish ratings still not in the Hall of Fame?Anyone know?</p>

Cyliena
01-03-2012, 10:46 AM
<p>Going to the Hall of Fame for both dungeons and houses is currently disabled: <a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?start=120&topic_id=508132#5695987" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...=508132#5695987</a></p>

naladini
01-04-2012, 12:42 PM
I'd love to see the Hall of Fame dungeons tied into the Dungeon Finder system at some point (possibly with the upcoming tweaks to allow folks to play as their own characters?)

Pixiewrath
01-04-2012, 04:40 PM
<p>I think that the ultimate Dungeon Maker feature would be if the devs or guides sometimes chose dungeons they liked and made them cross server.Instead of only using these menues with 500 entries , there should be a Hall of Fame Dev Pick grotto somewhere in Qeynos and Freeport where one could access those, alternatively the dungeons in the Hall of Fame.And also a smaller grotto next to it which brings up the regular menu. A lot of newer players don't know how to access dungeons and putting physical representations of the entry to them would be really neat, and also make players have a reason to physically meat in-game.But the idea of dev picks/guide picks is to filter all those well designed dungeons from the token grinding ones which only contains mobs and no decorations. So far I have only ran 2 dungeons I liked on Freeport that was actually put effort into. Or 2 ½ because another one was nice but only finished the 1st room or 2. Then I have actually ran 20-ish which are pure grind fests and boring and since we cannot vote 1 star anymore, there is no way to prevent guilds from mass-liking them.There really should be a separate grief rating system to let people know what dungeons players DON'T like. That is even more important than knowing what people "like".</p>