PDA

View Full Version : Double XP times and dates

Chillor
01-03-2012, 10:36 AM
<p>This coming weekend, from 12:01 AM PST on Friday, December 30th and ending at 11:59 PM PST on Tuesday, January 3rd, EverQuest II will be running a Double XP promotion (+100% XP). Take advantage of these five days and watch those XP bars fill up!</p><p>The bonus applies to AA, tradeskill, and adventure experience gained this weekend. Our French, German, Japanese and Test servers will also be enjoying the increase in XP gain.</p><p>Happy New Year and happy adventuring!</p><p>This is from Your "SOE" home frontpage, what don't you get by turning it off earlier than was posted?</p><p>It cost me 110% potions and wasted my time, thanks for not knowing what you posted and what you did, we the "consumer" have yet learned how how to read minds!</p><p>I for one would at worse want to be reimbursed for my 110% potions "2" I burned thanks to once again SOE not relating and/or communicating to is "PAYING" customers.</p>

Griffildur
01-03-2012, 10:45 AM
<p>There's no need for another rage thread. We have a few already.</p>

Chillor
01-03-2012, 10:48 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>There's no need for another rage thread. We have a few already.</p></blockquote><p>And there are plenty of SOE Forum Moderators, are you one of them?</p>

Griffildur
01-03-2012, 10:51 AM
<p><cite>Chillor wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>There's no need for another rage thread. We have a few already.</p></blockquote><p>And there are plenty of SOE Forum Moderators, are you one of them?</p></blockquote><p>Do I look like a moderator to you ? You don't need to be a mod to show a bit of common sense. Might want to try that every now and then.</p>

Chillor
01-03-2012, 10:57 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Chillor wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>There's no need for another rage thread. We have a few already.</p></blockquote><p>And there are plenty of SOE Forum Moderators, are you one of them?</p></blockquote><p>Do I look like a moderator to you ? You don't need to be a mod to show a bit of common sense. Might want to try that every now and then.</p></blockquote><p>And you may want to mind your own business then, this cost me Real life money unlike any other threads there may be and I am not happy about SOE feinging ignorance. Speaking of common sense, this has nothing to do with you, so why try to moderate it!!</p>

Brigh
01-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Ignorance is Bliss Then you Lose

Gravy
01-03-2012, 11:03 AM
<p><cite>Chillor wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>It cost me 110% potions and wasted my time, thanks for not knowing what you posted and what you did, we the "consumer" have yet learned how how to read minds!</p><p>I for one would at worse want to be reimbursed for my 110% potions "2" I burned thanks to once again SOE not relating and/or communicating to is "PAYING" customers.</p></blockquote><p>I'm confused? Did your potions not work?</p>

Cyliena
01-03-2012, 11:05 AM
<p><cite>Gravy wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Chillor wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>It cost me 110% potions and wasted my time, thanks for not knowing what you posted and what you did, we the "consumer" have yet learned how how to read minds!</p><p>I for one would at worse want to be reimbursed for my 110% potions "2" I burned thanks to once again SOE not relating and/or communicating to is "PAYING" customers.</p></blockquote><p>I'm confused? Did your potions not work?</p></blockquote><p>Or maybe /camp <different charname> until the double xp being turned off issue didn't work?</p>

Xianthia
01-03-2012, 11:08 AM
<p>I saw it in chat as soon as I logged in that xp was disabled, I'd be surprised that wasn't the case in your server as well.  Even in the midst of a weekend of double xp, I always check to make sure I "see" the bonus showing up on my display bar before I take a potion.</p><p>Right now, /camp is best option until it gets sorted out.</p>

Chillor
01-03-2012, 11:11 AM
<p><cite>Brigh wrote:</cite></p><blockquote>Ignorance is Bliss Then you Lose</blockquote><p>When your Grinding PoA as fast as you can on a "Double XP Day" against alot of others its not ignorance but focus. Then again there are those who are blind being lead by the Blind.</p>

Brigh
01-03-2012, 11:16 AM
<p><cite>Chillor wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Brigh wrote:</cite></p><blockquote>Ignorance is Bliss Then you Lose</blockquote><p>When your Grinding PoA as fast as you can on a "Double XP Day" against alot of others its not ignorance but focus. Then again there are those who are blind being lead by the Blind.</p></blockquote><p>lol take a closer look at what you quoted</p>

Avirodar
01-03-2012, 11:21 AM
<p><cite>Chillor wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>This coming weekend, from 12:01 AM PST on Friday, December 30th and ending at 11:59 PM PST on Tuesday, January 3rd, EverQuest II will be running a Double XP promotion (+100% XP). Take advantage of these five days and watch those XP bars fill up!</p><p>The bonus applies to AA, tradeskill, and adventure experience gained this weekend. Our French, German, Japanese and Test servers will also be enjoying the increase in XP gain.</p><p>Happy New Year and happy adventuring!</p><p>This is from Your "SOE" home frontpage, what don't you get by turning it off earlier than was posted?</p><p>It cost me 110% potions and wasted my time, thanks for not knowing what you posted and what you did, we the "consumer" have yet learned how how to read minds!</p><p>I for one would at worse want to be reimbursed for my 110% potions "2" I burned thanks to once again SOE not relating and/or communicating to is "PAYING" customers.</p></blockquote><p>Did the EXP potions give you 0% gain, or something? Otherwise, why else should you be reimbursed?</p>

Banedon_Toran
01-03-2012, 11:26 AM
I seriously doubt you have a leg to stand on in regards to potions. I would point out that the "double xp" only affects base xp gained, i.e. you get +100% bonus xp during the "double xp" promotion. Assuming no vitality and no veteran bonus, without "double xp" you get 110% bonus from the potion, with "double xp" you get 110% bonus from the potion PLUS 100% bonus from the "double xp" for a total 210% bonus. So if your thinking of complaining that your potion xp didn't get doubled... it wouldn't.

Chillor
01-03-2012, 11:36 AM
<p>"Did the EXP potions give you 0% gain, or something? Otherwise, why else should you be reimbursed?"</p><p>Why would anyone burn 110% potions on a grind if not on a double xp day. I for one would never waste my money on it. It would produce little or no gain.</p><p>But that is not the point, SOE website clearly stated that double xp went through tonight, ending at 11:59 P.M Jan 3. Is that false advertisement, is it the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Is it SOE is incompentent as a corporation at running a business. Are they pushing their player base to play SW:TOR, WOW, Rift and the multitudes of other MMO's current or upcoming.</p><p>I am baffled these days with SOE, love the game but those who run it leave alot to be desired.</p>

SgtPmpkn
01-03-2012, 12:05 PM
<p><cite>Chillor wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>"Did the EXP potions give you 0% gain, or something? Otherwise, why else should you be reimbursed?"</p><p>Why would anyone burn 110% potions on a grind if not on a double xp day. I for one would never waste my money on it. It would produce little or no gain.</p></blockquote><p>I have and know of many people who still use the potions on non-Double XP days... it produces a noticeable increase in xp during those times during the year there are non double days, and you wish to finish off an alts levels or AAs.  Different strokes for different folks I suppose.</p><p>But I do agree with the sentiment that the game is great, but the management is hurting now.</p>

SOE-MOD-08
01-03-2012, 01:30 PM
<p>Because there are multiple threads on this topic I am locking it down.  Please continue your discussion there.  Thank you. </p>