PDA

View Full Version : SC cards

Cakeny
12-30-2011, 12:19 AM
<p>Do they no longer make the 500 bonus SC cards for Walmart?</p><p>Tried several Walmarts near me and none of them carry it anymore.</p>

Meditatious
12-30-2011, 01:38 AM
<p><cite>Cakeny wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Do they no longer make the 500 bonus SC cards for Walmart?</p><p>Tried several Walmarts near me and none of them carry it anymore.</p></blockquote><p>They're probably just still sold out from the 3x promo.</p>

apwyork
12-30-2011, 03:04 AM
<p>Doesnt seem that all walmarts carry them. The one a mile from me doesn't carry them, but the larger one 2 miles away does.</p>

Te'ana
12-30-2011, 03:33 AM
<p>My little local Walmart doesn't have them very often. I have to drive 30 miles away to a larger town to get them at a large Walmart.</p>

Felshades
12-30-2011, 04:11 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] Bazaar wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>My little local Walmart doesn't have them very often. I have to drive 30 miles away to a larger town to get them at a large Walmart.</p></blockquote><p>My "little local" walmart carries them.. but then again, they're the only walmart within 2 hours of here.</p><p>Yes, I have to drive an hour and a half to the closest walmart.</p><p>Should have that solved when the new one around here opens next year...ish.</p>

ShadowMunkie
12-30-2011, 09:06 AM
<p><cite>Felshades wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] Bazaar wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>My little local Walmart doesn't have them very often. I have to drive 30 miles away to a larger town to get them at a large Walmart.</p></blockquote><p>My "little local" walmart carries them.. but then again, they're the only walmart within 2 hours of here.</p><p>Yes, I have to drive an hour and a half to the closest walmart.</p><p>Should have that solved when the new one around here opens next year...ish.</p></blockquote><p>Yeah I feel your pain, I have 4 walmarts in 4 direction all are 30 minutes away so it taks 2 hours everytime I go to walmart.</p><p>OnTopic: Yes they still carry them they were probably just sold out, in fact they are now International.</p>

Cakeny
12-30-2011, 05:38 PM
<p>I talked to someone at the Walmart I always buy them from and was told they no longer carried them, why I was wondering if discontinued.</p>

Raknid
12-30-2011, 05:52 PM
<p>They may have recently stopped that promotion or something and were just selling off the old stock, but there were probably 25 or so at the Wal Mart where I shop during the 3X SC event.</p>