PDA

View Full Version : upcoming double experience weekend

violetwolf227
12-30-2011, 12:16 AM
<p>Nowhere on the wire does it say it applies to AA or tradeskill, so I'm wondering if anyone knows any more info on the subject.  I was hoping to do AA grinding starting tomorrow so if anyone knows or has a link to the info, I'd be most grateful</p>

Brigh
12-30-2011, 12:22 AM
<a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=512802" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=512802</a>

violetwolf227
12-30-2011, 12:34 AM
<p>Thanks for the link, I love you!!!</p>

CoLD MeTaL
12-30-2011, 01:56 AM
<p><cite>violetwolf227 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Nowhere on the wire does it say it applies to AA or tradeskill, so I'm wondering if anyone knows any more info on the subject.  I was hoping to do AA grinding starting tomorrow so if anyone knows or has a link to the info, I'd be most grateful</p></blockquote><p>Any place you can grind will have a dozen people there and the highest geared people will dominate it.  good hunting.</p>

Landiin
12-30-2011, 02:12 AM
<p><cite>CoLD MeTaL wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>violetwolf227 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Nowhere on the wire does it say it applies to AA or tradeskill, so I'm wondering if anyone knows any more info on the subject.  I was hoping to do AA grinding starting tomorrow so if anyone knows or has a link to the info, I'd be most grateful</p></blockquote><p>Any place you can grind will have a dozen people there and the highest geared people will dominate it.  good hunting.</p></blockquote><p>Can you cry any more about "highest geared" people? Running instances at a mid to fast pace is good exp, instances can't be dominated. There are tons and tons of low level areas that will give good AA exp if thats what you are looking for that will go unused b/c people can't think out side the box or for them selves and have to flock to where others tell them to go.</p><p>Go advance your char by getting the levels, the aa's and the gear. The only thing stopping you is your self!</p>

Raffir
12-30-2011, 12:19 PM
<p>Its a huge game.  No matter who is camping what instance w/ powerlevelers in tow, I can find somewhere else to grind just as effectively.</p><p>Raf</p>

CoLD MeTaL
12-30-2011, 12:46 PM
<p><cite>Raffir wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>...just as effectively.</p><p>Raf</p></blockquote><p>That is the incorrect part.  I will top off a few characters I'm sure in my own way since the good spots will be monoplized by min/maxers.</p>