PDA

View Full Version : T3 Guild Hall layout ideas

Dawnstrike
12-29-2011, 02:43 PM
<p>Hi everyone!  So I have inherited a T3 Qeynos guild hall that I can decorate to my hearts desire.  It has been decorated by lots of folks over the years. </p><p>Currently the guild amentities broker/mender/crafting/raid items are in three rooms next to eachother in one wing of the guild and the travel portals/collectors are outside.  I am thinking about breaking up crafting from one single room to multiple rooms or putting it outside on the top floor for the views of Antonica.  I really do not like staring at a wall when crafting and I would like each crafting station to have a design around it. </p><p>So my questions for you are - what is your layout that works well for your guild where you recieved positive feedback from the members?  How do you have your crafting set up?  Which groupings of amentities work best?  Which aspects of your guild layout/design do you get the most comments on?  As a guild member what would you like changed about the layout of your guild?</p><p>I would love to tour your guild hall if you provide me with it's location and a brief description of it's highlights and/or links to your threads here  in the forums.  Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts!</p>

Arbreth
12-29-2011, 02:53 PM
<p>While I am not a crafter myself, True North is home to many that are and they firmly put their collective feet down whenever I try to mess with the design of their crafting room!  So before you start to move things out of that room to make pretty, get feedback from those that use the space the most often.  For TN, and many other Guilds, the key is to have all the crafty goodies together where those that are hard at work do not have to run about to reach them.</p><p>Workboards</p><p>Writ Agents</p><p>Fuel Merchants</p><p>Boost Gizmos</p><p>Book Vendor</p><p>Some like to have the broker, banker and a mailbox within steps away as well.</p><p>Good luck!</p>

Dawnstrike
12-29-2011, 02:57 PM
<p>Our guild is very small at the moment but yeah I suspect there is a reason why after all these years we're only using the three rooms next to eachother.</p>

Karrane1
12-29-2011, 04:34 PM
<p>We used the breakout loc's and I put the crafting area out in Antonica.  It is pretty and bright and we all liked being outside to do crafting.  </p>

Dawnstrike
12-29-2011, 05:08 PM
<p><cite>Karrane1 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>We used the breakout loc's and I put the crafting area out in Antonica.  It is pretty and bright and we all liked being outside to do crafting.  </p></blockquote><p>I'd love to see this. Where can I find your guild? Thanks!</p>

Karrane1
12-29-2011, 05:36 PM
<p>8( Sorry... We have since moved to the FP GH and that Antonica crafting area is gone.</p>

Dawnstrike
12-29-2011, 05:46 PM
<p><cite>Karrane1 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>8( Sorry... We have since moved to the FP GH and that Antonica crafting area is gone.</p></blockquote><p>Okay thanks.  I'm sure others have broken out, hopefully they'll post theirs here even if it's not used for crafting.</p>

Neversea
12-29-2011, 08:44 PM
<p>Check out: <a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=502576" target="_blank">Moonshadows Tier 3</a>  You can still visit this one in-game, rent should be up to date.  When I built it, I wanted every room to be able to be used and for things to be spread out.  The telepads really help if you want to use multiple rooms in the huge hall.</p>

Arbreth
12-30-2011, 11:30 AM
<p>True North off Antonica is open for visitors as well, and we do have a break out, but without the services on the outside area.  If you visit, Vhalen's Bluff is the set up for outside, and Crafting Chaos is inside.</p>