PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Marks?

Maroger
12-28-2011, 01:29 PM
<p>How many dungeon marks do you get for publishing a dungeon?</p><p>If you run the same dungeon over and over again will you alway get the same number of marks? Or is the reward a first time only?</p><p>How do you get more avatars?</p>

ShadowMunkie
12-28-2011, 01:50 PM
<p><cite>Maroger wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>How many dungeon marks do you get for publishing a dungeon?</p><p>If you run the same dungeon over and over again will you alway get the same number of marks? Or is the reward a first time only?</p><p>How do you get more avatars?</p></blockquote><p>Isn't this like the 9th time you have asked these same questions in like 5 different threads?</p><p>Anyway here is the bottom line.</p><blockquote><p>How many dungeon marks do you get for publishing a dungeon?</p><p><span style="font-size: medium;"><strong>You only get dungeons if people run and rate your dungeon.</strong></span></p><p>If you run the same dungeon over and over again will you alway get the same number of marks? Or is the reward a first time only?</p><p><strong><span style="font-size: medium;">Yes its the same amount each and EVERY time.</span></strong></p><p>How do you get more avatars?</p><p><span style="font-size: medium;"><strong>There are several ways, you can kill mobs in games and get one from a body drop, or you can purchase them within the Dungeon Maker marketplace.</strong></span></p></blockquote>

Maroger
12-28-2011, 02:23 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Maroger wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>How many dungeon marks do you get for publishing a dungeon?</p><p>If you run the same dungeon over and over again will you alway get the same number of marks? Or is the reward a first time only?</p><p>How do you get more avatars?</p></blockquote><p>Isn't this like the 9th time you have asked these same questions in like 5 different threads?</p><p>Anyway here is the bottom line.</p><blockquote><p>How many dungeon marks do you get for publishing a dungeon?</p><p><span style="font-size: medium;"><strong>You only get dungeons if people run and rate your dungeon.</strong></span></p><p>If you run the same dungeon over and over again will you alway get the same number of marks? Or is the reward a first time only?</p><p><strong><span style="font-size: medium;">Yes its the same amount each and EVERY time.</span></strong></p><p>How do you get more avatars?</p><p><span style="font-size: medium;"><strong>There are several ways, you can kill mobs in games and get one from a body drop, or you can purchase them within the Dungeon Maker marketplace.</strong></span></p></blockquote></blockquote><p>Are all dungeons suitable for solo? Is there any way you can tell in advance how many marks you will get>?</p>

ShadowMunkie
12-28-2011, 02:52 PM
<p><cite>Maroger wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Maroger wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>How many dungeon marks do you get for publishing a dungeon?</p><p>If you run the same dungeon over and over again will you alway get the same number of marks? Or is the reward a first time only?</p><p>How do you get more avatars?</p></blockquote><p>Isn't this like the 9th time you have asked these same questions in like 5 different threads?</p><p>Anyway here is the bottom line.</p><blockquote><p>How many dungeon marks do you get for publishing a dungeon?</p><p><span style="font-size: medium;"><strong>You only get dungeons if people run and rate your dungeon.</strong></span></p><p>If you run the same dungeon over and over again will you alway get the same number of marks? Or is the reward a first time only?</p><p><strong><span style="font-size: medium;">Yes its the same amount each and EVERY time.</span></strong></p><p>How do you get more avatars?</p><p><span style="font-size: medium;"><strong>There are several ways, you can kill mobs in games and get one from a body drop, or you can purchase them within the Dungeon Maker marketplace.</strong></span></p></blockquote></blockquote><p>Are all dungeons suitable for solo? Is there any way you can tell in advance how many marks you will get>?</p></blockquote><p>Not all dungeons are suitable for solo.</p><p>No you cannot tell how many marks you will get unless you do the dungeon.</p>

Maroger
12-29-2011, 12:40 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Maroger wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Maroger wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>How many dungeon marks do you get for publishing a dungeon?</p><p>If you run the same dungeon over and over again will you alway get the same number of marks? Or is the reward a first time only?</p><p>How do you get more avatars?</p></blockquote><p>Isn't this like the 9th time you have asked these same questions in like 5 different threads?</p><p>Anyway here is the bottom line.</p><blockquote><p>How many dungeon marks do you get for publishing a dungeon?</p><p><span style="font-size: medium;"><strong>You only get dungeons if people run and rate your dungeon.</strong></span></p><p>If you run the same dungeon over and over again will you alway get the same number of marks? Or is the reward a first time only?</p><p><strong><span style="font-size: medium;">Yes its the same amount each and EVERY time.</span></strong></p><p>How do you get more avatars?</p><p><span style="font-size: medium;"><strong>There are several ways, you can kill mobs in games and get one from a body drop, or you can purchase them within the Dungeon Maker marketplace.</strong></span></p></blockquote></blockquote><p>Are all dungeons suitable for solo? Is there any way you can tell in advance how many marks you will get>?</p></blockquote><p>Not all dungeons are suitable for solo.</p><p>No you cannot tell how many marks you will get unless you do the dungeon.</p></blockquote><p>You do not get the same marks when running a dungeon a 2nd time. First time I got 100 Marks, 2nd time (different avatar) I only got 95</p>

CatamanderEQ2
12-29-2011, 01:52 AM
<p><cite>Maroger wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><strong><em></em></strong></p><p>You do not get the same marks when running a dungeon a 2nd time. First time I got 100 Marks, 2nd time (different avatar) I only got 95</p></blockquote><p>Odd.  I always get exactly the same number every time I clear the same dungeon.  As long as I kill all the mobs in the dungeon the number never varies within the same dungeon.</p>

ShadowMunkie
12-29-2011, 05:58 AM
<p><cite>CatamanderEQ2 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Maroger wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><strong><em></em></strong></p><p>You do not get the same marks when running a dungeon a 2nd time. First time I got 100 Marks, 2nd time (different avatar) I only got 95</p></blockquote><p>Odd.  I always get exactly the same number every time I clear the same dungeon.  As long as I kill all the mobs in the dungeon the number never varies within the same dungeon.</p></blockquote><p>Sounds like he missed a mob to me. I've never had that issue and I've been running dungeons since the Release of AoD. Infact I have accumilated almost 100,000 Dungeon Marks, have a Dungeon in the Hall of Fame(once that gets fixed) and will have another in the HoF soon.</p>