PDA

View Full Version : What is the best DPS-Tank Avatar?

Mustang8259
12-26-2011, 10:57 PM
<p>Been playing around with a couple, just wondering what other people think, and i'm looking for the best SOLOable tank-dps, not for groups (so I don't need to worry about taunts/aggro) just something that can take a beating and do good damage as well, any recommendations?</p>

CatamanderEQ2
12-27-2011, 01:45 AM
<p>Amygd, Deathknight is my favorite.  Bloodhorn is second for me, but runs out of power faster.</p>

ShadowMunkie
12-27-2011, 02:05 AM
<p><cite>CatamanderEQ2 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Amygd, Deathknight is the <strong>BEST</strong>.</p></blockquote><p>Fixed.</p>

Calabeth
12-27-2011, 02:52 PM
<p>I have not tried those 2 yet. But I do have to say I have gotten a few warrior types as drops to add to my stable. Overall my Blood Reaver is pretty decent, but the Mystic Guardian does an even better job. Especially if I get a lil more then I bargained for on a pull.</p><p>In most cases the ae stun from the Mystic does a good job of preventing some dmg since if they are stunned for a few secs at a time, thats a few secs I am not taking dmg hehe.</p>

IvyBlackrose
12-27-2011, 08:33 PM
Deathknight from cash shop is by far the best windrider curate comes in close second

Maroger
12-28-2011, 08:38 PM
<p><cite>IvyBlackrose wrote:</cite></p><blockquote>Deathknight from cash shop is by far the best windrider curate comes in close second</blockquote><p>I have the windrider curate and think he is great. Can the deathknight heal?</p>

CatamanderEQ2
12-28-2011, 08:51 PM
<p><cite>Maroger wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>IvyBlackrose wrote:</cite></p><blockquote>Deathknight from cash shop is by far the best windrider curate comes in close second</blockquote><p>I have the windrider curate and think he is great. Can the deathknight heal?</p></blockquote><p>Gets a high-damage longer-recycle (15 secs?) attack with 10% self-heal.</p>