PDA

View Full Version : Best/Worst Solo for XP/Tokens

Stellannis
12-25-2011, 02:00 PM
<p>I'm not liking this "like" system. Is that changing soon? It doesn't give adventurers any information on whether a dungeon is a waste of time or a must see, etc. I wanted to keep a list of best/worst, and have other people post their best/worst, etc, but I now realize that would end up being quite massive, so oh well.</p><p>I'm on <strong>AB</strong> and only started running these on an alt last night, so i'll just throw up my list for the heck of it.</p><p><strong>Crushbone Keep</strong>:</p><p><strong><em>Two mobs, One cup </em>(AVOID)</strong>--You zone in and see about 100 vulriches stacked on top of each other and the lag is so bad you can barely move. It takes about 5 min to click to exit. What a waste of time.</p><p><em><strong>Soloable 100 Tokens</strong></em>--It's a yawn fest. Just room after room full of timber wolves, BUT it's great XP and I came out with 106 tokens last night. And that IS why i'm running this. But wow, yea, it's a grind.</p><p><em><strong>The Gathering (80 Marks) Solo or Group</strong></em>--Good mob placement & interesting enough to run through. Had a few mobs pull through walls. Died a couple of times, but overall it was fun. Decent XP and 80 tokens/marks.</p><p><strong>Lair of Scale:</strong></p><p><strong><em>Easy...Or not at all?</em></strong> Decent run, not too many deaths. Not too many mobs, but appropriate xp and tokens. I've run it several times. <em><strong></strong></em></p><p><em><strong>Speed Run 20 Tokens</strong></em>-It's fast and interesting. Different mobs, good placement. I get good xp and about 15 tokens (not sure what the token gainage is based on)</p>