PDA

View Full Version : With the new Like system, do we keep them if Dungeons are updated?

Black
12-23-2011, 08:50 PM
<p>Hello</p><p>With the new like system, do we keep then if we update the dungeon?</p><p>I want to upgrade what I have, but I dont want to lose the likes, as thats what brings people in....</p><p>I heard something about a republish command, but I cant see anything on the boards about it</p><p>Cheers</p>

Rothgar
12-24-2011, 03:21 AM
<p><cite>Black wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Hello</p><p>With the new like system, do we keep then if we update the dungeon?</p><p>I want to upgrade what I have, but I dont want to lose the likes, as thats what brings people in....</p><p>I heard something about a republish command, but I cant see anything on the boards about it</p><p>Cheers</p></blockquote><p>The likes are still removed if you unpublish.  We didn't want to allow people to create a dungeon with high ratings and then completely change it.  In this situation, the owner needs to re-earn the ratings.  I can certainly see wanting to make a minor change here or there that shouldn't affect the ratings.  However, even a minor change like moving the entrance or exit might turn a great dungeon into a terrible dungeon.</p><p>So currently we cannot allow you to keep ratings if you make any changes at all.</p>