PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Exits or Portal Pads?

CatamanderEQ2
12-23-2011, 01:40 PM
<p>I'd really like to add multiple exits to some dungeon designs.  Or at least a portal to the entrance.  </p><p>Some dungeons can be quite long, especially in something like Mistmoore 1.  I'd like to give adventures the option to leave when they need to and not do the entire map in order to earn their marks, but placing the exit at the entrance requires a fair deal of backtracking on a long map.</p><p>I was looking for something like portal pads as a work-around (which also would open up some cool design ideas) but didn't find those either.</p>

Mermut
12-23-2011, 03:51 PM
<p>Multiple exits would also be great so a single dungeon could have a path designed for single toons/avatars and a more challenging path for groups. More then 3 mobs is nearly impossible for most soloing avatars, but less then that is trivial for a group over 2...</p>

Brigh
12-23-2011, 09:26 PM
/house

Mermut
12-23-2011, 10:08 PM
<p><cite>Brigh wrote:</cite></p><blockquote>/house</blockquote><p>leaving with /house nets the player exactly nothing.IF they've cleared the entire dungeon but can't get past the very last mob.. or have to leave due to time constraints, whatever... they get nothing. We'd like the option to give players the ability to leave early if they need to without losing all their time.</p>

ShadowMunkie
12-24-2011, 01:22 AM
<p><cite>Mermut wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Brigh wrote:</cite></p><blockquote>/house</blockquote><p>leaving with /house nets the player exactly nothing.IF they've cleared the entire dungeon but can't get past the very last mob.. or have to leave due to time constraints, whatever... they get nothing. We'd like the option to give players the ability to leave early if they need to without losing all their time.</p></blockquote><p>put the exit portal closer to the enterance then?</p>