PDA

View Full Version : dungeon rating isnt working

apwyork
12-23-2011, 04:04 AM
<p>Ok, tried a new dungeon maker run with a guildie, got through it, option to score comes up, give it 2 likes, and the thumbs up icons go dark, but the buttons say like.  Confirm. Check dungeon rating.  Dungeon rating 0 and 0.  So apparently the buttons and the thumbs are not working properly since the two like ratings from each of us seem to have counted as not likes.</p>

Rothgar
12-24-2011, 03:24 AM
<p><cite>apwyork wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Ok, tried a new dungeon maker run with a guildie, got through it, option to score comes up, give it 2 likes, and the thumbs up icons go dark, but the buttons say like.  Confirm. Check dungeon rating.  Dungeon rating 0 and 0.  So apparently the buttons and the thumbs are not working properly since the two like ratings from each of us seem to have counted as not likes.</p></blockquote><p>I apologize if this is a bit confusing.  If the button says "Like", then you click it to Like the dungeon.  This causes the thumbs to light up.  If the thumbs are dark, that means you don't like it.</p><p>The text on the button indicates what happens when you click it, not the current state of your vote.  This is similar to Facebook where the text link says "Like" but when you click it, it changes to "Unlike".  We've added the thumb icon to try to make it a little more apparent.</p>

msgnomer
12-24-2011, 04:17 AM
<p>un oh...I hope I haven't been not liking some very fun dungeons I've gone through.  I'll have to check what the default position is.  Basically, if I like the dungeon I've clicked once, usually on both action and style.  Hopefully that wasn't unliking them.</p>

Black
12-24-2011, 04:25 AM
<p>Hmm I reckon I might have been unliking things</p><p>I think i jsut saw Like and pressed save</p><p>How about a thingie like they have in excel. Both options but the check box thinigie goes to which ever one is selected</p><p>Cheers</p>

Jrel
12-29-2011, 04:10 PM
<p>Well unfortunately, I've left them as "Like" on a few dungeons that I've liked already.</p><p>And I don't see any thumb icons.</p>