PDA

View Full Version : Linking mobs together?

ShadowMunkie
12-23-2011, 01:57 AM
<p>I thought I seen somewhere that you could link mobs in an encounter style where you have multiple mobs together, rather than each of them in their own seperate encounter. Is this possible and if it is how do you accomplish this feat?</p>

Black
12-23-2011, 02:01 AM
<p>Put them close, or use that aware thignie helps I htink</p><p>Cheers</p>

ShadowMunkie
12-23-2011, 03:41 AM
<p>Not exactly what I was talking about.</p><p>I was talking about how Sony links certain mobs together to create an encounter, I was hoping there was a way to do this so that I could use the Decrease Tier (Multiple) item more beneficially.</p>

feldon30
12-23-2011, 05:45 AM
This is the biggest missing functionality in Dungeon Maker. I think a simple solution would be to use the Marking tool to mark mobs with 1-6, skull, star, flame, etc. and they would be encounters. Of course this means only 10 encounters can exist in a dungeon.

Judist
12-23-2011, 06:14 AM
<p>Would be nice to link wanderers into encounters. Could also link to mobs far away for a nice suprise.</p>

ShadowMunkie
12-23-2011, 09:35 AM
<p><cite>feldon30 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote>This is the biggest missing functionality in Dungeon Maker. I think a simple solution would be to use the Marking tool to mark mobs with 1-6, skull, star, flame, etc. and they would be encounters. Of course this means only 10 encounters can exist in a dungeon.</blockquote><p>Actually Feldon it would be 10+5^2 = 35 because you can technically tag the same person with 2 tags, one icon and one number.</p>

Guleipho
12-24-2011, 04:43 PM
<p>Placing like mobs together, or close to one another, become "linked" when the dungeon is published.</p><p>Its the closest answer I can give, since I've clicked a mob, only to see 3 - 5 light up with him. </p>