PDA

View Full Version : Beastlord cannot buy from PvP Venders.

ShadowMunkie
12-22-2011, 03:47 AM
<p>Title says it all:</p><p>Beastlords cannot buy from Jewelery or Weapon PvP Merchants.</p>

ekylok
12-22-2011, 08:28 PM
<p>I could not buy armor either except from vintage merchants.</p><p>Good thing I kept the unattune window up on all my toons who didn't use it when they gave them out. My BL got completely pvp geard, adorns and all, for free...well basically. Now I got to gear up my older toon.</p>

Matanzas
12-22-2011, 10:32 PM
<p>SOE and foresight in regards to pvp are two things that don't fit naturally together.</p>

ShadowMunkie
12-23-2011, 03:58 AM
<p><cite>ekylok wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I could not buy armor either except from vintage merchants.</p></blockquote><p>I could buy both the Rage-Infused and Reinforced-Infused merchants.</p>

ekylok
12-23-2011, 01:42 PM
<p>yea, I could buy from both of those merchants but not the other armor merchant...Don't have the faction to use those 2 vendors yet anyways.</p>

ShadowMunkie
12-24-2011, 02:43 AM
<p>Bumping this up to get the attention of someone whom could forward it to the proper people. This doesn't need to die as currently we have to roll up a levle 30 Bralwer and levle 30 Scout just to obtain gear that other classes can obtain from these merchants.</p>

asaron
01-09-2012, 04:21 AM
<p>Aye  no options  for bustlords  other than the 2 faction armor sets no weapons or jewels     gotta have a fighter and scout  alt in tier to gear them out     fighter for the ranged weapon    lol !</p>

ShadowMunkie
01-10-2012, 01:36 AM
<p>Tuesday 2012.1.10 Patch Notes</p><p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"> </p><p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"><span style="font-size: small;">PVP GENERAL</span></span></p><p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"><span style="font-size: small;">Beastlords should now be able to purchase gear from the scions of war.</span></span></p>