PDA

View Full Version : "Elite" spawners

ozien2
12-22-2011, 02:48 AM
<p>So while running today's Chronomission (in the Den of the Devourer), I came across two new spawners, classified as "Elite" mobs.  Elite: Ravasect (Berserker) and Elite: Ravasect (Shadowknight).  In the dungeon, they show up as Level 52 mobs (so halfway between regular and Boss mobs)  and add 70 to the difficulty rating of the dungeon.  Are there any more of these guys?  More that aren't Ravasect bugs? :0  I've never seen them before tonight.</p><p>EDIT: They are more like regular mobs in that you aren't limited to one copy per dungeon.  They're just bigger (level wise) regular mobs basically.</p>

Evanair
12-22-2011, 03:04 AM
<p>Limit 3 per dungeon.  I got a few from booster packs before they decieded to delete them from the game.  I am betting they come back as SC only.</p>

ozien2
12-22-2011, 12:03 PM
<p><cite>Evanair wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Limit 3 per dungeon.  I got a few from booster packs before they decieded to delete them from the game.  I am betting they come back as SC only.</p></blockquote><p>You mean 3 <em>of each type</em> per dungeon?  Because I have 5 in my dungeon at the moment - 3 of the Ravasect Beserker and 2 Ravasect Shadowknight.  Haven't tried adding more yet.</p>