PDA

View Full Version : Guilds posting houses on the leaderboard and voting them up empty

Zhaan
12-21-2011, 06:47 PM
<p>On our server there is a guild that has an empty house and thus far keeps it in first place on the leaderboards by presumably having the guild members vote it up.  It does have some sales crates but is otherwise empty.  I honestly don't care that it is posted, what I care is that they are keeping people who have actually taken time to decorate from ever getting first place in that category.  They usually have 15 recent votes.  Even with the new 7 day "like" system, they can still keep it in first place by sheer numbers.  I honestly don't know what the solution is to this type of abuse of the housing leaderboards.  It would be great if we could come up with a suggestion for SOE to prevent this type of situation.</p>

PR3CIOUS77
12-22-2011, 12:12 PM
<p>From reading things here and there, There are people that are using the leaderboards  for Transport, I guess they think its easier and faster the use the leaderboards to zone then in game ways.  which is yes very frustraing  for the rest of us Martha Stewarts!!</p><p>Maybe petition,  the more SOE is aware of it the better they may be able to fix it some how..</p>