PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite counter (top)?

mappam
12-21-2011, 02:25 PM
<p>I have used the Freeport merchant counter and am thinking about trying the Alder Chest -</p><p>What have YOU used and like the best?</p><p>I want to build a new kitchen for my new Beastlord AND want to update my Halas Large home kitchen and need some ideas.</p><p>Thanks SOO much - I have looked at a lot of the kitchen/bath pics here but a lot of them don't tell you WHAT was used for the building material.</p>

Aiana
12-21-2011, 03:32 PM
<p>I use alot of sumac armoires and tiles/tables for counter tops. The Ravens of the North (Halas tradeskill faction) have a very nice counter to that I like for halas homes. I'm doing a home at the moment with Eucalptus and sumac and its very very lovely.</p>

Disillusional
12-21-2011, 04:32 PM
<p>easily the sumac chest</p>

mappam
12-21-2011, 05:25 PM
<p>Thanks for the ideas! It is so hard to tell from the pictures - size/height etc.</p>

Owhl
12-21-2011, 06:44 PM
<p>I like the tops of the pedestal tables. They are nice and thick with rounded edges and they are about the right proportions.</p>

Aunt4God
12-21-2011, 09:58 PM
<p>I like to take the rosewood counters (the ones w/the funny, angled feet) and put a freeport counter underneath (it hides the funny foot and gives it a solid look) I'm sure you could put something else underneath it for a different look.  The only problem is that the rosewood ones don't completely mesh together on the ends, so the orangey-ish border will still show slightly inbetween them.</p><p>Nephredil</p>