PDA

View Full Version : Limited Spawner Sets gone?

Barx
12-20-2011, 05:04 PM
<p>As of the patch today, all the previous spawner sets that used to give 5 limited spawners + a chance at a boss or avatar are MIA.</p><p>Will these be coming back, or what gives? Massive, unannounced sweeping changes to prices and things like this are unacceptable.</p>

Dicemoon
12-20-2011, 05:43 PM
Lets save our marks, get enough for another boss mob and have SOE take the option away in the marketplace with zero notice?? Unacceptable is not even close!

Black
12-20-2011, 05:55 PM
<p>I had a problem where got a limited spawner set, then they disappeared after being killed in Dungeon....</p><p>Really was limited ;P</p>

Matanzas
12-21-2011, 01:00 AM
<p>Yes I want these packs back.</p>

DancingFirefly
12-21-2011, 05:40 AM
<p>They may be revamping the way that part of the market works. I wouldn't mind if they instead sold 'concept packs' for spawners, like one for centaur, etc. This could give one limited spawner for each centaur type, for example.</p><p>Limited spawners clog your inventory and there's no telling what you'll get. I wouldn't mind seeing them rebuild the system.</p>

Vortix
12-21-2011, 12:15 PM
<p>I want my tokens back! Not only did I not get a boss spawner, but I plan on deleting all 5 of the limited spawners since I didn't want or need them. /cry</p><p>Not really worried about it, just 100 tokens. But still ... there needs to be a better way to get boss spawners so that people can create interesting dungeons with more than just the common Naga. Running dungeons over and over for tokens only to get a slim chance at a boss spawner is kind of upsetting.</p><p>Why not just make it to where we can flag the creature as a boss? Then we can just take whatever spawner we have (like a skeleton coercer), increase its size 400%, and add flavor text to the encounter. I want at least SOME challenge when fighting my faux bosses (yellow instead of white!). This would give a greater variety in dungeon encounter difficulties when telling a story than simply basing mobs on traditional EQII types.</p>

Guleipho
12-21-2011, 02:46 PM
<p>The "dungeon booster" tab, was replaced by the "effect object" tab.</p><p>It wasn't a thoughtful move, by SoE, to make the switch without announcing it.</p><p>Still, I hope for the best, in seeing their return as "improved" boosters ... or maybe their "limited" label had a whole other meaning ?</p>

SOE-Brasse
12-21-2011, 03:57 PM
<p>Bein' an avid Dungeon Builder meself, Oi asked exactly tha same question yesterday!</p><p>They have automagically appeared agin, mere seconds ago. Let tha rejoicin' begin!</p><p>Ye mae notice that tha Booster Packs are only available fer DMs, not SC. This is because they might otherwise fall afoul o' gamplin' laws. Yeah, yeah, I know, but we have ta be careful here in studio-land. On tha other hand, it gives folk more reason ta run yer dungeons fer Marks!</p><p>;-)#</p>