PDA

View Full Version : Website Admin - Please read

draxhellion
12-20-2011, 12:25 PM
<p>Greetings,</p><p>A lot of people cry over the stupidest stuff... However this is a legitimate cry.</p><p>Yes you did let us know secretly that vox was going to merge into naggy... Like you had to read carefully.</p><p>But what I find really offensive and a slap in the face to us dedicated players is that you didnt even bother to put on the website that the server merge was going to happen yesterday or that the server merge was complete. This should be big news yet you secretly post it in forums... How rude and insultiing.</p><p>However.... Unlike herman cain or a ignorant eq2 bratty i will not go away! And i will not goto SWTOR and suck my thumb. I will remain dedicated and great job on AoD in regards to PVP and generally over all.</p><p>But you should consider look at the marketing of this was very poorly done, thumbs down on not posting that on the fornt page of the website. Smedley or whatever yer name is or whatever the nerdy guy is in the pic of the post bout changes is.... please look this over though I know you really dont care and just care about the pay check.</p><p>Good job on game... but seriously this should of been posted!!!</p><p>A Soe Dedicated player.</p><p>Who doesnt butter peoples toast</p>

EQ2Playa432
12-20-2011, 01:05 PM
<p>Updates were posted in the first forum, official news and annoucements. Not exactly hidden.</p>

draxhellion
12-20-2011, 01:09 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Updates were posted in the first forum, official news and annoucements. Not exactly hidden.</p></blockquote><p>Kal.....</p><p>Re-Read my post... I am talking about putting this front page on the main website....like the other news with frostfell. So next time read before you type.</p>

Seliri
12-20-2011, 08:45 PM
<p><span style="color: #ff6600;">what? why does it even matter?</span></p><p><span style="color: #ff6600;">good to know to maybe help them be more transparent in the future</span></p><p><span style="color: #ff6600;">but SOE has a track record of not really caring in that regard =]</span></p><p><span style="color: #ff6600;">so summarily, the effort is futile! O_O...</span></p>

Shankapotomus
12-21-2011, 08:12 AM
<p>I think SoE expects dedicated players to check the forums and where these notifications were posted to find out. Also word of mouth is propabably the best marketing technique. Which when I told all the players I play with I wasn't suprised when they already knew.</p><p>Not to mention I found out from a notification on my phone</p>