PDA

View Full Version : PVP on naggy

Deadgoat
12-19-2011, 03:10 PM
<p>Ok this is a first for me to post here i never really cared about posting couse i think soe dosent give a sht about pvp on nagafen but since 2 exp ago the pvp has hit the sht of fail people running around being able to flurry for 80k on a player with only 40k health? hello thats freakng stupid and thats at t9  t4/t5 WF is the biggest fail i saw a lvl 40 pally own a grp of 46s? what is wrong with that picture soe needs to take pvp gear out of pvp and just let it be as it was fight with what u got or get better gear 2 they need to take out fame and mounts in  pvp like alot of people said scrubs go afk 100 feet in the air and collect tokens? please then why join a pvp server? 3 if token drops went back to body drops in pvp there would be alot more ground fighting titles make people run like bichs if u have a title and need to run go join a bluby server i been in this game since day one of pvp on naggy and i remeber a time when the cap was lvl 50 in SS the pvp was the bomb people killing people left and right that was the best time so please soe log into the game and see how screwed pvp on naggy is couse u really have no idea now days u get some 8 yo after u kill him in pvp rageing about how hes the dope most best player on the server lol please your gear killed that person not u i asked tons of people make a lvl 10 and ill make a lvl 10 and lets pvp well see how good they are of course i got denied but pvp gear hoppy mounts need to go make it like it was when if u killed someone it was on skill not your gear thats why pvp is dead and azzholes sit in the sky balance it back out now that starwars is here i know alot of naggys that are going to play it and diching EQ soe if u dont wanna fail anymore fix the pvp to revive the server or it will flop just like vox has i quit for 8 months couse pvp went in the toilet came back and see it still in the toilet very sad</p>

draxhellion
12-19-2011, 03:24 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Ok this is a first for me to post here i never really cared about posting couse i think soe dosent give a sht about pvp on nagafen but since 2 exp ago the pvp has hit the sht of fail people running around being able to flurry for 80k on a player with only 40k health? hello thats freakng stupid and thats at t9  t4/t5 WF is the biggest fail i saw a lvl 40 pally own a grp of 46s? what is wrong with that picture soe needs to take pvp gear out of pvp and just let it be as it was fight with what u got or get better gear 2 they need to take out fame and mounts in  pvp like alot of people said scrubs go afk 100 feet in the air and collect tokens? please then why join a pvp server? 3 if token drops went back to body drops in pvp there would be alot more ground fighting titles make people run like bichs if u have a title and need to run go join a bluby server i been in this game since day one of pvp on naggy and i remeber a time when the cap was lvl 50 in SS the pvp was the bomb people killing people left and right that was the best time so please soe log into the game and see how screwed pvp on naggy is couse u really have no idea now days u get some 8 yo after u kill him in pvp rageing about how hes the dope most best player on the server lol please your gear killed that person not u i asked tons of people make a lvl 10 and ill make a lvl 10 and lets pvp well see how good they are of course i got denied but pvp gear hoppy mounts need to go make it like it was when if u killed someone it was on skill not your gear thats why pvp is dead and azzholes sit in the sky balance it back out now that starwars is here i know alot of naggys that are going to play it and diching EQ soe if u dont wanna fail anymore fix the pvp to revive the server or it will flop just like vox has i quit for 8 months couse pvp went in the toilet came back and see it still in the toilet very sad</p><p>Trivium lvl 90 warden nagafen</p><p>Finaloath</p></blockquote><p>See my post earlier. you fit this bill well and your account age says it all.</p>

Valdar
12-19-2011, 03:38 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Ok this is a first for me to post here i never really cared about posting couse i think soe dosent give a sht about pvp on nagafen but since 2 exp ago the pvp has hit the sht of fail people running around being able to flurry for 80k on a player with only 40k health? hello thats freakng stupid and thats at t9  t4/t5 WF is the biggest fail i saw a lvl 40 pally own a grp of 46s? what is wrong with that picture soe needs to take pvp gear out of pvp and just let it be as it was fight with what u got or get better gear 2 they need to take out fame and mounts in  pvp like alot of people said scrubs go afk 100 feet in the air and collect tokens? please then why join a pvp server? 3 if token drops went back to body drops in pvp there would be alot more ground fighting titles make people run like bichs if u have a title and need to run go join a bluby server i been in this game since day one of pvp on naggy and i remeber a time when the cap was lvl 50 in SS the pvp was the bomb people killing people left and right that was the best time so please soe log into the game and see how screwed pvp on naggy is couse u really have no idea now days u get some 8 yo after u kill him in pvp rageing about how hes the dope most best player on the server lol please your gear killed that person not u i asked tons of people make a lvl 10 and ill make a lvl 10 and lets pvp well see how good they are of course i got denied but pvp gear hoppy mounts need to go make it like it was when if u killed someone it was on skill not your gear thats why pvp is dead and azzholes sit in the sky balance it back out now that starwars is here i know alot of naggys that are going to play it and diching EQ soe if u dont wanna fail anymore fix the pvp to revive the server or it will flop just like vox has i quit for 8 months couse pvp went in the toilet came back and see it still in the toilet very sad</p><p>Trivium lvl 90 warden nagafen</p><p>Finaloath</p></blockquote><p>Soifyouaregoingtopostherepleasedon'tpostawalloftex tbecausenoonewillbothertoreadit.</p>

draxhellion
12-19-2011, 03:38 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Ok this is a first for me to post here i never really cared about posting couse i think soe dosent give a sht about pvp on nagafen but since 2 exp ago the pvp has hit the sht of fail people running around being able to flurry for 80k on a player with only 40k health? hello thats freakng stupid and thats at t9  t4/t5 WF is the biggest fail i saw a lvl 40 pally own a grp of 46s? what is wrong with that picture soe needs to take pvp gear out of pvp and just let it be as it was fight with what u got or get better gear 2 they need to take out fame and mounts in  pvp like alot of people said scrubs go afk 100 feet in the air and collect tokens? please then why join a pvp server? 3 if token drops went back to body drops in pvp there would be alot more ground fighting titles make people run like bichs if u have a title and need to run go join a bluby server i been in this game since day one of pvp on naggy and i remeber a time when the cap was lvl 50 in SS the pvp was the bomb people killing people left and right that was the best time so please soe log into the game and see how screwed pvp on naggy is couse u really have no idea now days u get some 8 yo after u kill him in pvp rageing about how hes the dope most best player on the server lol please your gear killed that person not u i asked tons of people make a lvl 10 and ill make a lvl 10 and lets pvp well see how good they are of course i got denied but pvp gear hoppy mounts need to go make it like it was when if u killed someone it was on skill not your gear thats why pvp is dead and azzholes sit in the sky balance it back out now that starwars is here i know alot of naggys that are going to play it and diching EQ soe if u dont wanna fail anymore fix the pvp to revive the server or it will flop just like vox has i quit for 8 months couse pvp went in the toilet came back and see it still in the toilet very sad</p><p>Trivium lvl 90 warden nagafen</p><p>Finaloath</p></blockquote><p>And your gramar is very bad..</p>

Broan
12-19-2011, 03:40 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Ok this is a first for me to post here i never really cared about posting couse i think soe dosent give a sht about pvp on nagafen but since 2 exp ago the pvp has hit the sht of fail people running around being able to flurry for 80k on a player with only 40k health? hello thats freakng stupid and thats at t9  t4/t5 WF is the biggest fail i saw a lvl 40 pally own a grp of 46s? what is wrong with that picture soe needs to take pvp gear out of pvp and just let it be as it was fight with what u got or get better gear 2 they need to take out fame and mounts in  pvp like alot of people said scrubs go afk 100 feet in the air and collect tokens? please then why join a pvp server? 3 if token drops went back to body drops in pvp there would be alot more ground fighting titles make people run like bichs if u have a title and need to run go join a bluby server i been in this game since day one of pvp on naggy and i remeber a time when the cap was lvl 50 in SS the pvp was the bomb people killing people left and right that was the best time so please soe log into the game and see how screwed pvp on naggy is couse u really have no idea now days u get some 8 yo after u kill him in pvp rageing about how hes the dope most best player on the server lol please your gear killed that person not u i asked tons of people make a lvl 10 and ill make a lvl 10 and lets pvp well see how good they are of course i got denied but pvp gear hoppy mounts need to go make it like it was when if u killed someone it was on skill not your gear thats why pvp is dead and azzholes sit in the sky balance it back out now that starwars is here i know alot of naggys that are going to play it and diching EQ soe if u dont wanna fail anymore fix the pvp to revive the server or it will flop just like vox has i quit for 8 months couse pvp went in the toilet came back and see it still in the toilet very sad</p><p>Trivium lvl 90 warden nagafen</p><p>Finaloath</p></blockquote><p> Lol says the kid that brings his fail 90 to burn the ant wf towers(exploiting) so his guildies can get 6 tokens instead of 3 or 2 w/e sad excuse for a pvper that guild is. the lot of them.</p><p>oh yeah he mad that 40 pally ruined him and his friends attempt to leech on their 46s leeching from 39s at ant wf cuz all they can do is kill greens all day.this guy can't even kill a lvl 50 who had 10% health left after a different fight. he failed then raged.</p>

Rahatmattata
12-19-2011, 03:44 PM
<p>tl;dr but i just wanted to drop in and break up all the ratonga avatars.</p>

Exagon
12-19-2011, 04:38 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>tl;dr but i just wanted to drop in and break up all the ratonga avatars.</p></blockquote><p>appreciated</p>

Stylish
12-19-2011, 04:48 PM
<p>Is this the line for tickets?</p>

Alazarz
12-23-2011, 06:00 PM
<p>Wow, I didn't even read the OP.Run on sentences anyone?</p>