PDA

View Full Version : Moving Crate Bug

Katz
12-17-2011, 09:14 PM
<p>I'm not sure which area to put this in but my moving crate now does not list items in the moving crate.   Everything is listed as being on floor, wall, or ceiling.  In other words, items are listed where they would be or are but I can't tell which are in the house and which are in the moving crate.</p><p>Is anyone else having this problem?</p>

Debbani
12-17-2011, 10:50 PM
<p>Mine lists both.  Wish y'all give us a search option for the crate.</p>

Eveningsong
12-18-2011, 01:05 AM
<p>If you are looking in the moving crate and not in the door listing, then everything is in the moving crate and it is listing the type of item you are looking at, floor, wall, etc.  It's always been like that.  When you look in the listing in the door, it does the same thing, except moving crate items just say moving crate.  Are you looking in the moving crate, or are you looking in the door and nothing is listed as being in the moving crate, when you know there are some items there?</p>

Katz
12-18-2011, 08:34 AM
<p>Ah, thanks, that was the problem.   I was looking at the moving crate.    I normally use the door and didn't think about the location working differently in the moving crate.</p>