PDA

View Full Version : In game editor?

Kimage
12-07-2011, 03:06 PM
<p>So guildie got in... and called me... said she can't use her guild door, but she can flip it and tip it.</p><p>????????????????????????????????????????????</p>

Farahn
12-08-2011, 01:15 PM
<p>An EDIT BUTTON has been added to the screen of anyone who is a trustee of a guildhall or home.  The button has an "on" and "off" switch.  When it's ON, you cannot use the object....doors in particular.  An easy way to see if it's on is to actually click on an object and if you get the nifty new graphic that allows you to alter the item, then it's ON.  Click the edit button to toggle it off.  </p>

darwich
12-08-2011, 01:44 PM
yea this button in the middle of my screen is annoying as all get out! how to remove it?

Deveryn
12-08-2011, 02:16 PM
<p>It should be gone now. The update today got rid of it. You just have to hit CTRL E</p>

Eveningsong
12-08-2011, 03:20 PM
<p><cite>Kimage wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>So guildie got in... and called me... said she can't use her guild door, but she can flip it and tip it.</p><p>????????????????????????????????????????????</p></blockquote><p>I'm not sure how she's flipping and tilting it, the new decorating interface only includes rotate, scale and up/down, although hopefully they'll add more options eventually.  But yeah, she probably hit edit when trying to move it out of the way and ended up with the new interface when she clicked the door.</p>