PDA

View Full Version : What can I use to write out text in my house?

Dawnstrike
12-05-2011, 09:41 PM
<p>Hello,</p><p>I've seen books used before to write words out in house zones.  I would like to do the same thing; it appears I will need up to 50 books to write out three words so I really need no count books.  Are there any handy that I can purchase?  I found a list in a thread but looks like they would be earned through questing.</p><p>I'm open for suggestions for other items. I can't sink much into the divider that I plan to put it on as the othere side of the divider would be seen. Thanks in advance!</p>

Senya
12-05-2011, 10:44 PM
<p>Notebooks crafted by sages are no count, also alot of the quested ones means you only have to do the quest once and then you can purchase as many more as you like from the sage in your town for 1cp each.  Check <a href="http://biblionorrath.com/" target="_blank">Biblionorrath</a> for books that say the following:</p><p>Purchase this copy from one of the following after you have completed the quest of the same name:- Indis Surion at 702, 82, 129 in South Qeynos (through the yellow portal)- Navarius Orvalis at 10, -7, -134 in North Freeport- Ricka Stonehide at -115, 149, -90 in New Halas</p><p>P.S.  Biblionorrath site is no longer being updated, but the site is still up and still has some good info.  I still reference it often when I need books.</p>

Merissa
12-06-2011, 01:19 AM
<p>Are there other types of items that people are using to write messages in your homes?</p><p>I had an idea just though other day about writing a message in my GH, but couldn't think of items to use.</p>

Sharann
12-06-2011, 04:55 AM
<p>You can buy creature catalog books in unlimited quantity from Duvawocket in Drednever site for 77s 76c and they do not count as item when placed in a house. You could also use the Freeport sign however it requires a rare (fir) and counts as item.</p>