PDA

View Full Version : Low Item count for Thug hall

Brutalicus
11-16-2011, 01:54 AM
<p>The item count for the Thugadin Hall is just way too low at 600.  Its lower then any of the reg old large houses which all have 700.  Since the Thugadin hall is listed on the leaderboards as a massive house it needs the massive item count of 800 just like the TT Island and Mistmoore estate.  Its also has huge area to decorate and is very hard to fill out at only 600.</p>

SecrAtive Girl
11-16-2011, 02:10 AM
<p style="text-align: justify;">a few of them don't make sense to me and are disappointing, but i don't think they will be changing any of the item counts. i once asked about the Everfrost Summer Home's very low 400 item limit and a dev responded, outlining the reason for choosing the item counts they do and <em>very firmly</em> stood by the item count as is.</p>

clairebear
11-16-2011, 06:40 AM
<p>To be honest, I find the item count of 800 for TT too low as with TT you have to build your own house before you can even think about decorating it. I've eaten most of my item count there building the architecture and will likely have only 100 or so left to actually decorate with.</p>

Brutalicus
11-17-2011, 01:24 AM
<p>They have upped item counts before.  The everfrost house isnt listed as a massive house and the area in it is smaller as well.   The criteria for a massive vs large vvs medium should be item count.</p>

Senya
11-17-2011, 08:53 AM
<p>I've feedbacked about the Thurg house several times.  Since we have category listings now it should be easy to define a base item count.  Any massive home should be a standard 800, large 700 and so on.</p>

Afista
11-17-2011, 10:07 AM
<p><cite>Senya wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Since we have category listings now it should be easy to define a base item count.  Any massive home should be a standard 800, large 700 and so on.</p></blockquote><p>I agree 100%! If they are categorized the same based on size, it makes sense they would have the same base counts. (The EF Summer Home being the worst one)</p>