PDA

View Full Version : DYOD - a quick question

kahonen
11-15-2011, 10:42 AM
<p><strong>I'm sure this has been asked before but I've looked and I can't find the answer</strong>:</p><p>If I buy the CE version of the AOD ExPack and that adds extra DYOD functionality which I then use in a dungeon design, who has access to that functionality? </p><p>Is it anyone that has access to the dungeon, including people that haven't specifically paid for that functionality, or only those that have paid for it?</p><p>To ask the same thing another way, does not paying for the additional functionality only limit its use in the design stage?</p>

Valdaglerion
11-15-2011, 11:20 AM
<p><cite>kahonen wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><strong>I'm sure this has been asked before but I've looked and I can't find the answer</strong>:</p><p>If I buy the CE version of the AOD ExPack and that adds extra DYOD functionality which I then use in a dungeon design, who has access to that functionality? </p><p>Is it anyone that has access to the dungeon, including people that haven't specifically paid for that functionality, or only those that have paid for it?</p><p>To ask the same thing another way, does not paying for the additional functionality only limit its use in the design stage?</p></blockquote><p>I asked more or less this same question -</p><p>"Do you have to own AoD to run the dungeons or merely design them?"</p><p>I was told -</p><p>AoD unlocks the ability to build the dungeons but anyone should be able to run the dungeons.</p>

kahonen
11-15-2011, 11:45 AM
<p>Thanks for that.  I guessed it was important enough to have been asked already I just couldn't find where.</p>

CoLD MeTaL
11-15-2011, 12:15 PM
<p>The way i read it, all AoD can design with DYOD.</p><p>Since the dungeons aren't playable with your normal character, but with tokens/avatars (Think monopoly tokens, shoe, iron, etc).  CE gives you a unique "token/avatar" for you to use.</p>