PDA

View Full Version : Shared Banks

Novusod
11-12-2011, 03:11 PM
<p>Not sure if this has been answered elsewhere but when two severs merge what happens to the Shared banks? Will shared bank items copy over when the server is merged. If I have stuff in both server's shared bank does one get over written?</p><p>I want to know if I have to create mule characters to hold the stuff in my shared  banks from Vox and Bazaar if I want to keep that stuff after the merger. Thanks to anyone who knows the answer to this.</p>

thesiren
11-12-2011, 03:47 PM
<p>In the past, you were in trouble with your shared bank and had to pack it all up.  I definitely would pack up Vox and Bazaar shared banks if you also have toons on Nagafen (which Vox is merging into) and Freeport (which Bazaar is merging into) or you will probably lose everything in the shared banks from the LG servers.</p>

Novusod
11-12-2011, 05:30 PM
<p>Thanks for the reply.</p><p>This is important information so I will try to spread the word arround. I have no Naggy shared bank but I will make sure to pack up everything on Mule characters to make sure my Vox stuff gets saved.</p>

Rijacki
11-12-2011, 06:48 PM
<p>Either that or you will get a tonne of stuff in the overflow of the first character to log on.</p>

feldon30
11-12-2011, 06:48 PM
The exact details will be included in the instructions prior to the merge.