PDA

View Full Version : Infos on new EQII Live

Fanga
11-11-2011, 03:13 PM
<p>I just came back from several years ago and though try this one more time. I purchase DoV and wanted to start over fresh, the freeblood that i would like and wasnt avab, so i bought it for another 2,000 SC. Now im looking at gold members that will have freeblood without paying for it (argh, wish i knew sooner so i wouldnt wasted that 20 USD). So that was my fault!</p><p>I like to hang out on pvp server, esp those are pretty active with players in it (both sides) since this is happen, what will happen to pvp server(s) when this new EQII Live come out in December?</p><p>Does anyone have a clue what going on here???</p>

Onurissa
11-11-2011, 03:16 PM
<p><cite>Fanga wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I just came back from several years ago and though try this one more time. I purchase DoV and wanted to start over fresh, the freeblood that i would like and wasnt avab, so i bought it for another 2,000 SC. Now im looking at gold members that will have freeblood without paying for it (argh, wish i knew sooner so i wouldnt wasted that 20 USD). So that was my fault!</p><p>I like to hang out on pvp server, esp those are pretty active with players in it (both sides) since this is happen, what will happen to pvp server(s) when this new EQII Live come out in December?</p><p>Does anyone have a clue what going on here???</p></blockquote><p>I can answer/direct you in right direction for first part, PVP part i dont care for, so i dont follow it. But the Freeblood STILL needs to be paid for if you havent got it already unlocked on your acct, even when the Gold accts start in December. So your SC money was not wasted, you needed to pay for it anyways.</p>

Lempo
11-11-2011, 03:18 PM
<p>I have not unlocked Freeblood on my account but I have it from purchasing DOV early, I have no intentions on redeeming it yet, I am going to wait until this AoD is released and see if they try any funny business.</p>

SirDinadan
11-11-2011, 03:19 PM
<p><cite>Fanga wrote:</cite></p><blockquote>Now im looking at gold members that will have freeblood without paying for it (argh, wish i knew sooner so i wouldnt wasted that 20 USD). So that was my fault!</blockquote><li>Gold membership in EverQuest II will provide access to all races and classes (except the Freeblood race and the Beastlord class) and is identical in all ways to the current subscription status on EQII Live servers.</li><p><cite>Fanga wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I like to hang out on pvp server, esp those are pretty active with players in it (both sides) since this is happen, what will happen to pvp server(s) when this new EQII Live come out in December?</p></blockquote><p>Vox will be merged into Nagafen.  Nagafen will begin allowing people to create characters without paying a monthly fee.  Gold membership PVPers will have a new crowd of targets in treasured/mastercrafted gear.</p><p>Did I miss anything?</p>

Rijacki
11-11-2011, 03:19 PM
<p>Vox, the PvP Exchange server, is being merged with Nagaphen, the only other PvP server. Other than that, nothing is happening to PvP in relation to the conversion.</p>

Fanga
11-11-2011, 03:37 PM
<p>Okay sorry cause for panic or confusing, guess i been hearing rumors or got the wrong ideas. I like the ideas what they are doing, just though i paid that freeblood race and will be free for gold members when this comes live in December.</p><p>That good, now we can have more pvping going on, that where the fun is heh.</p>

Brigh
11-11-2011, 03:50 PM
<p>pvp still sucks... With the removal of toughness from MC gear (I was surprised at this after not playing pvp/bg for a while), I don't see how anyone can be nudged into pvp these days. You used to be able to get MC gear made with some toughness on it but now I guess you have to go in with full PVE gear and get your bass handed to you countless times before you can afford PVP pieces.</p>

Golbezz
11-11-2011, 04:01 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I have not unlocked Freeblood on my account but I have it from purchasing DOV early, I have no intentions on redeeming it yet, I am going to wait until this AoD is released and see if they try any funny business.</p></blockquote><p>I actually saved mine too, maybe someday it could be gifted or something. I never plan to use it myself.</p>

Fanga
11-11-2011, 09:42 PM
<p>Well i got a feedback from one of the tech support thru email and told when this go live for free next month, ppls that bought freeblood and other stuffs will get their SC back in there account. Dunno why, hope they dont wipe the servers.</p>

Wingrider01
11-12-2011, 11:06 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I have not unlocked Freeblood on my account but I have it from purchasing DOV early, I have no intentions on redeeming it yet, I am going to wait until this AoD is released and see if they try any funny business.</p></blockquote><p>don;t recall freeblood being free for purchasing dov early, seem to recall it was the Febuary Winter rewards freebie</p><p><a href="http://eq2.zam.com/wiki/Destiny_of_Velious#Velious_Winter_Rewards">http://eq2.zam.com/wiki/Destiny_of_..._Winter_Rewards</a></p><p>yup there it is.</p><p>"SOE has announced <strong>Velious Winter Rewards</strong>, where players can quality for six great items over three months. While four of the rewards are being kept under wraps, the February rewards are an Ice Wolf Mount and the "New <strong><em>Freeblood</em></strong> Vampire Race"."</p>