PDA

View Full Version : Question about Forum Mods

Shaolin Sam
11-10-2011, 03:18 PM
<p>Not a troll but an honest question (any trolling in this thread has my permission to be deleted though). If I wanted to report an SOE forum mod for massively abusing his/her power, who do I PM?</p>

Nolrog
11-10-2011, 03:21 PM
<p><cite>Shaolin Sam wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Not a troll but an honest question (any trolling in this thread has my permission to be deleted though). If I wanted to report an SOE forum mod for massively abusing his/her power, who do I PM?</p></blockquote><p>If it's one of the mod-xx you can PM Isulith (sp?), or you could e-mail <a href="mailto:[email protected]"><span style="text-decoration: underline;"><span style="color: #00ffff;">[email protected]</span></span></a> which is the director of the community relations department.</p>

Nrgy
11-10-2011, 03:23 PM
<p><cite>Nolrog wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Shaolin Sam wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Not a troll but an honest question (any trolling in this thread has my permission to be deleted though). If I wanted to report an SOE forum mod for massively abusing his/her power, who do I PM?</p></blockquote><p>If it's one of the mod-xx you can PM Isulith (sp?), or you could e-mail <a href="mailto:[email protected]"><span style="text-decoration: underline;"><span style="color: #00ffff;">[email protected]</span></span></a> which is the director of the community relations department.  <span style="color: #ff0000;"><-- more likely an Intern screener just like in any political office, but its always worth a try.</span></p></blockquote>

Shaolin Sam
11-10-2011, 03:24 PM
<p><cite>Nolrog wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Shaolin Sam wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Not a troll but an honest question (any trolling in this thread has my permission to be deleted though). If I wanted to report an SOE forum mod for massively abusing his/her power, who do I PM?</p></blockquote><p>If it's one of the mod-xx you can PM Isulith (sp?), or you could e-mail <a href="mailto:[email protected]"><span style="text-decoration: underline;"><span style="color: #00ffff;">[email protected]</span></span></a> which is the director of the community relations department.</p></blockquote><p>Thanks. Going to do that now.</p>

RadarX
11-10-2011, 03:49 PM
<p>As this isn't a gameplay topic I'm going to close it but yes contact Forum Admin for any concerns.</p>