PDA

View Full Version : Drop rates of appearance greaves in Hollow Hedge

Levatino
11-07-2011, 11:25 AM
<p>am running this instance for the 30th or 40th time, lots of xp no complaining there but still have to see the greaves appearance item drop even once. Would like to get at least 1 item drop.</p><p>All the others items i have multiple times. On another char on last years run I had the greaves but it's attuned so can't get it on this char and i remember also only getting it once So what's going on with the drop rate?</p>

Nrgy
11-07-2011, 12:29 PM
<p><cite>Levatino wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>am running this instance for the 30th or 40th time, lots of xp no complaining there but still have to see the greaves appearance item drop even once. Would like to get at least 1 item drop.</p><p>All the others items i have multiple times. On another char on last years run I had the greaves but it's attuned so can't get it on this char and i remember also only getting it once So what's going on with the drop rate?</p></blockquote><p>Nothing more that RNG hate ... although the Helm and Legs seem to drop less often, I need a few more to complete my 8th or 9th full set across a couple accounts.  I usually just destroy most of the appearance items now that I have more sets than alts at this point.</p>

Aneova
11-07-2011, 12:38 PM
<p>i've got 20 full sets... i'd pass em on if i could.</p>

Rijacki
11-07-2011, 12:53 PM
<p>After getting a bunch of helms and gloves on most of my other characters, on one I got 2 chests and 2 pants. RNG is fickle.</p><p>I really do wish these were trade-able. I have far too many of some pieces on one account and too many of other pieces on the other account.</p><p>Even having an NPC that would trade them for candy (especially for those of us who have been playing for years) and would sell the pieces also for candy would be great. Or.. have an NPC buying them for candy, selling them for candy, and selling other pieces in a different colour scheme (one which goes with the skull shoulders) also for candy. That would be grand.</p>

Amitee
11-07-2011, 02:10 PM
<p>For me, RNG wasn't ageeable that my toon got the shoulder slot.  I ran that thing to death til I finally got one.  Also, I had one toon that couldn't get the Raven plushie for anything, but another toon got it nearly every time she ran the maze.  </p><p>So yeah, if one toon has a hard time at it, try another.  </p>

WeatherMan
11-07-2011, 02:28 PM
<p><cite>Rijacki wrote:</cite></p><blockquote>Even having an NPC that would trade them for candy (especially for those of us who have been playing for years) and would sell the pieces also for candy would be great. Or.. have an NPC buying them for candy, selling them for candy, and selling other pieces in a different colour scheme (one which goes with the skull shoulders) also for candy. That would be grand.</blockquote><p>^ Best idea.  This needs to happen.</p><p>I ran the Hedge with only one toon, granted, but I came up with at <em><strong>least</strong></em> three of everything EXCEPT greaves, of which I looted precisely zero.  And with around 11 or 12 gussets, well, that's a little ridiculous.  I gave up at that point, and went back to Loping Plains to grind vampires in the haunted house.</p>

Tyrus Dracofire
11-07-2011, 03:06 PM
<p>strange, most of my alts are trying to get boots and helms to make a full sets, i got too many greaves.</p>

Levatino
11-08-2011, 03:34 AM
<p>I think I had to post this earlier.. went back and first drop from Old Man Dave.. the GREAVES! Finally..</p><p>Well on the positive side, it has got my alt 10 levels and several AA points just slaughtering the npc's in the Hedge zone</p>

Gorpier
11-08-2011, 10:01 AM
<p><cite>Levatino wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>am running this instance for the 30th or 40th time, lots of xp no complaining there but still have to see the greaves appearance item drop even once. Would like to get at least 1 item drop.</p><p>All the others items i have multiple times. On another char on last years run I had the greaves but it's attuned so can't get it on this char and i remember also only getting it once So what's going on with the drop rate?</p></blockquote><p>I didn't have a single character who was able to loot the chest items (meaning the items in the boxes not chest piece) from the hedge anyway.  I /bug reported it many times and got no response.  Guess It wasn't important enough to bother with.  *shrug*</p>