Drozz
11-04-2011, 04:18 PM
<p>Are the items account wide or single character only? Thanks</p>

Lempo
11-04-2011, 04:24 PM
<p>Single character...</p>

Pixiewrath
11-04-2011, 10:24 PM
<p>I think it is different from item to item. Som are heirloom as far as I know.</p>

thesiren
11-04-2011, 10:34 PM
<p>And some, like the decorative armor, are heirloom until attuned to one character.  So you can buy say the human heritage set with one char, then put it into your shared bank and relog with another character on that same account, who can then take that armor out and attune/wear it.  But then it's bound to that one character and can't be traded amongst your characters anymore.</p><p>But I bought my son an ethereal prowler mount which was heirloom, and he can trade it back and forth between his two characters through the shared bank whenever he wants to, and they can both use it.  It's like the event mounts (like Tinkerfest mounts and the NotD green gaseous mount with the frogs--rofl on that one).  They're like that too.</p>

darwich
11-05-2011, 07:11 AM
i think he was asking if each toon get the item when you buy it.. No 1 toon gets the item.

Valonia
11-06-2011, 11:01 AM
<p>And don't let yourself get foolded by the deceptive Heirloom tag on the armor crates. Since the moment you unpack and try to wear them you'll notice that the armor pieces themself are attunable.</p>

Mermut
11-06-2011, 12:25 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>And don't let yourself get foolded by the deceptive Heirloom tag on the armor crates. Since the moment you unpack and try to wear them you'll notice that the armor pieces themself are attunable.</p></blockquote><p>Most heirloom items are attuneable. Heirloom just means you can trade them between the toons on one account but can't trade them to toons on other accounts. Attuneable means that once a particular toon equips them, they become untradeable.</p>