PDA

View Full Version : Adios

Sprin
11-02-2011, 01:18 AM
<p>I know nobody here will care, but I don't care... It's been over 5 years, never had broken a day of my subscription, not one second on a PVE server have I spent....   This will be my last thread as my sub runs out in 2 hours and I really don't see SOE caring about PVP any time in the next few years, so I'm sure I won't be back...   There is nothing to look forward to on this game anymore, and it saddens me, as I obviously loved it and tried my best to jump start PVP again.</p><p>Enjoy the game, what's left of it and may you find it in your hearts to forgive the atrocities that SOE has committed on PVP in EQ2... I cannot forgive them and therefore they will not get another dime from me.</p><p>Enjoy life....</p><p>Sprinng / Ironfyst / Boddhi / Krankster / Auttumn / Ghettoblaster / Winnter etc etc etc from Nagafen, out...</p>

Ilovecows
11-02-2011, 05:11 AM
<p>Seeya.  It is always a sad day when another person who truely loves pvp quits the game.  I hope you have good luck in whatever you find yourself doing, too bad the devs won't fix eq2 pvp.  I wonder when they will get a clue.</p>

thesiren
11-02-2011, 09:33 AM
<p>Good luck with whatever new open PvP game you go to; not being able to lock and twink anymore might be a bit of a shock at first, but you'll quickly get used to it as this is what all the other open PvP MMORPGs do.  Have fun out there!</p>

Shankapotomus
11-10-2011, 07:03 AM
<p>Hope you find something where PvP is about having fun again.</p><p>And watch out, cus I'll be there before too long!</p>

gdawg311
11-10-2011, 04:03 PM
<p>Peace. =)</p>

Balrok
11-12-2011, 03:40 AM
<p>Enjoy that "other" game.  Just beta tested it for awhile.. crashed.. and I'm done.  It's a typical WoW clone with terrible graphics and endless/annoying quest scripts.  Works for Mass Effect when you're home alone playing a game like movie by yourself.. but an MMO.. meh.</p><p>EQ2 7 years old just feels more fresh, better graphics and the combat is unique and superior to all these dang clones with the massive global cool downs.  (I know EQ has global cool downs, but they don't get in the way of fighting like the others.  It's almost a way they are mantaining performance.. where as EQ2 doesn't prevent it.... and has performance issues at times as a result.  Just can't win.. lol )</p><p>so again.. enjoy this new junk you're going to.  I'm disappointed, but within 5 mins I felt like playing EQ2.  Just wish they would fix PvP.  EQ2 is a nice PvE game.. so yah.</p>