PDA

View Full Version : New Station Cash Guild Halls


ZUES
10-25-2011, 11:52 AM
<p>Can we get some new guild halls please? With all these new houses being released and sold for station cash, I cant help but wonder why SOE has not released guild hall options with them.</p><p>Idea:</p><p>2500 station cash for a house5000 station cash for the same house but make it a guild hall instead</p><p>Also WTB guild server transfer tokens!</p>

ZUES
10-25-2011, 11:55 AM
<p>While I'm at it I would like to request uncompleted houses and guild halls. Flat walls with NO detail or anything! That way we can decorate them without being hampered by visual wall and cailing effects. The island is awsome because we can create from scratch. I would love to see mosre player made stuff and especially guild hall options.</p><p>Can you make a guild hall with just plain white walls inside and nothing protruding/extruding?</p>

thesiren
10-25-2011, 12:00 PM
<p><cite>ZUES wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Also WTB guild server transfer tokens!</p></blockquote><p>To be honest, that's double-dipping.  They should enable guild transfers, if the guild leaders transfer servers.  You're already paying to move your character; what are they going to do, charge you again for moving the guild you're attached to?  That's a ripoff.</p><p>Other games make it so that if the guild leader changes servers, the guild goes with him/her and can be rebuilt after.</p><p>Although that also opens the door for angry prima donnas to upset their guildies...but I digress.</p>

ZUES
10-25-2011, 12:11 PM
<p>Well if the guild leader pays 2500 station cash (example) to move their guild hall, it should include the character transfer. Although I like the idea of double dipping for the same price I doubt that will ever happen. If theres multiple leaders they must sign a petition or something releasing the guild hall and guild to another server. This token would be good for one character and everyone in the guild that wished to transfer would still be responsible for their own character transfer/copy tokens. Or you could make it like 5000 station cash to purchase an item that sits on the guild hall floor. Everyone wishing to transfer servers can click the item and move to the new server and remain in the same trasnferred guild. One time use only.</p><p>As far as angry people go, just kick them out. Problem solved.</p><p>I must add that I dream of making that empty island our guild hall. Increase the item count though.</p>

Nrgy
10-25-2011, 12:29 PM
<p>With character transfer tokens selling currently for 2450 SC I see where 2500 SC for a guild + character transfer would be advantageous, albeit, quite a stretch as far as "requests" go.  And a 5000 SC "guild door" transfer option for everyone in a guild .. wow .. guilds with dozens of people would love that, wouldn't they.  especially those who bought SC as triple bonus prices. /eyeroll</p>

Yimway
10-25-2011, 01:38 PM
<p>I assumed by guild transfer token, he meant it would move everyone in the guild too.</p>

Marytaten
10-25-2011, 05:10 PM
<p>I agree that we need new guild halls. I have for a long time said dfc would make a great one. Or like the dungeon creator coming out could we have the option to do the same thing for a guild hall? Or convert some of the exsisting houses to a hall. Thurg one comes to mind nicely. </p>

Gungo
10-25-2011, 06:25 PM
<p>I dont think its possible to create station cash guild halls because stations cash equals OWNED by an individual. It is the same reason most station cash and LON items are heirloom and not placeable in guild halls, but 100x worse since at least you can retrieve a painting placed in a guild hall via petition or pick it up in the home/guild hall.</p><p>You cant claim a house. It is linked to an account. Guild halls are not linked to individuals.</p>

kdmorse
10-25-2011, 06:54 PM
<p>New guild halls: yesIncomplete guild halls: yesExisting houses as guild halls: yesFlat spaces/open areas for a BuildYourOwnGuildHall: yes (though problematic)via station cash: ... we're going to have you killed for suggesting this arn't we ...</p>

Dawkitty
10-25-2011, 07:03 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I dont think its possible to create station cash guild halls because stations cash equals OWNED by an individual. It is the same reason most station cash and LON items are heirloom and not placeable in guild halls, but 100x worse since at least you can retrieve a painting placed in a guild hall via petition or pick it up in the home/guild hall.</p><p>You cant claim a house. It is linked to an account. Guild halls are not linked to individuals.</p></blockquote><p>I don't see this as an issue. One, you can already gift items to other people. Once that item is gifted to them, you have absolutely no say in what happens with that item - even if it's summarily deleted. So instead of being gifted to a person, a guild hall could be gifted to the guild itself. Possibly with the hall reverting to the purchaser if the guild itself dissolves completely.</p><p>Secondly, you can already buy guild rename potions on the station store. Say that you're a leader, and you buy the guild rename potion. You change the name to something incredibly idiotic that the rest of the guild can't stand. So your rank is taken away from you, and another person at that rank gets another potion and changes the name again. (admittedly, I don't know the cooldown for this, or whether it can be used more than once) I don't think that you would have any basis for getting your money back in that situation - or at least the potion.</p><p>It might be annoying to not get the hall back instantly if you left, but this is definitely a case of Caveat Emptor, just as it is with gifting or guild rename potions. If you can't deal with the loss, then you should reconsider your priorities and maybe not buy it in the first place.</p><p>PS who told you that LON/Station items aren't placeable in guild halls? There's a couple of guild halls I know of that are packed with both varieties of items - my own items included.</p>

Lempo
10-25-2011, 07:24 PM
<p>How about no SC guild halls and making GH a rare raid drop like the mounts, finish the zone and get the drop then you get the GH.</p>

Nrgy
10-25-2011, 07:26 PM
<p>Or you SLR the GH ...</p>

Lempo
10-25-2011, 07:33 PM
<p>Depends, wouldn't be up to me, sure if you got a second one you'd probably sell it. Put it on the SC shop and people will buy it with <span style="color: #ff6600; font-size: large;"><strong>BLATANT REAL MONEY BEING USED TO BUY PLAT</strong></span>, so neither one is any different than the other in that regard. I don't know you are not capable of viewing it indifferently, you know without your comtempt for 'those filthy raiders' but whatever.</p><p>At least here they would be putting something special into the game that has to be earned by something being accomplished.</p><p><span style="font-size: xx-small;">- Edited because some people just do not get it.</span></p>

Lempo
10-25-2011, 07:38 PM
<p><cite>Nrgy wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Or you SLR the GH ...</p></blockquote><p>You make sure to let me know when you see Crysta go up for SLR, make that GH a raid drop and have pillars in it that have some buffs built in that are actually meaningful in todays content, like the stats Crysta gives, if that thing goes SLR before everyone in RF has one then they are really doing it wrong.</p>

agnott
10-25-2011, 07:39 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Depends, wouldn't be up to me, sure if you got a second one you'd probably sell it. Put it on the SC shop and people will buy it with <span style="color: #ff6600; font-size: large;"><strong>BLATANT REAL MONEY BEING USED TO BUY PLAT</strong></span>, so neither one is any different than the other in that regard. I don't know you are not capable of viewing it indifferently, you know without your comtempt for 'those filthy raiders' but whatever.</p><p>At least here they would be putting something special into the game that has to be earned by something being accomplished.</p><p><span style="font-size: xx-small;">- Edited because some people just do not get it.</span></p></blockquote><p>I don't why it's a problem for you for people to come up with new ideas for a company to charge them more money.</p><p>I mean just today i called Verizon and ask them to charge me 10 bucks more a month if they can send phone bills with Bugs Bunny on them.</p>

Lempo
10-25-2011, 08:05 PM
<p><cite>agnott wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I don't why it's a problem for you for people to come up with new ideas for a company to charge them more money.</p><p>I mean just today i called Verizon and ask them to charge me 10 bucks more a month if they can send phone bills with Bugs Bunny on them.</p></blockquote><p>It's not a problem for me for companies to do that, putting items into the SC shop led to the road to where players and SOE are willing to look the other way if the plat is bought directly from SOE by inserting the person buying the plat in the middle and clicking the send gift button. There are 3 types those that think it is a good idea to circumvent the TOS through a laundering process, those that do not care and whatever ones have left the game that don't like it, that's it.</p><p>With all the massive fail that they continue to unleash on us on the live servers, week after week, patch after patch things months old untouched, some not even acknowledged, the fail spire/ring event, the HH bugged for the release of the Halloween event, I just think it might be a good idea for them to introduce some more rare drops in the game and a GH is something perfect for a raid drop, they can put some mounts that are at least 75% weaker than Crytsa scattered around as well idc. The quality of the workmanship coming out of SOE continues to spiral downward, there is communication only on issues they choose, some of the ones they initiate never get revisited.</p>

Nrgy
10-25-2011, 08:23 PM
<p>SC (gifting) and SLR have the same effect on the economy, it leads people to go out of their norm to attain things they desire or feel they must have.  Might as well put an iPhone on sale for SC and be done with it.</p>

Cloudrat
10-25-2011, 10:11 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I dont think its possible to create station cash guild halls because stations cash equals OWNED by an individual. <span style="font-size: small;">It is the same reason most station cash and LON items are heirloom and not placeable in guild halls</span>, but 100x worse since at least you can retrieve a painting placed in a guild hall via petition or pick it up in the home/guild hall.</p><p>You cant claim a house. It is linked to an account. Guild halls are not linked to individuals.</p></blockquote><p>Since there are SC and LoN items that <strong>can </strong>be placed in guildhalls this is not a valid reason.</p>

ZUES
10-25-2011, 11:15 PM
<p>Making guild halls drop in raids would be a mistake. A guild revisits a raid the following week and it drops again, now what? This promotes SLR and negates the intended purpose of raiding in the first place.</p><p>It is possible to install a token system that drops a particualr item or currency that can in turn be used to purchase guild halls. But dont we have enough currencies as it is?</p><p>Station cash is a logical choice. What would be nice is the ability for individual members to deposit station cash in the guild hall door if something like this would be expensive.</p>

Kimber
10-26-2011, 04:28 AM
<p>No</p><p>There is already to much stuff on SC that should not be there.  SC should be FLUFF only items.</p><p>1) Apperance items with ZERO stats</p><p>2) Character service such as name change, race change, gender change, and transfer tokens.</p><p>Mounts, houses and furniture should not be on SC.</p><p>Before the SC fanboy start in please read what I have to say.</p><p>All mounts should be questable or dropped in game.  If it has stats even the +5 this and that than it effects game play period.  Before the its only +5 well what if it was +5 crit mit that would be a big advantage then huh.... +5 to any stat raises your chance to do anything in the game.  For a min maxer it could be the diff of hey if I use this moutn it gives me +5 to my slash which puts it at cap so I can use this piece of gear that has +10 haste instead of the one that has +15 slash ( putting me 10 over the cap ) and cap my haste also.  Which means I can run crit chance andorns instead of +haste adorns.  Game changing no matter how you look at it people ( granted it may be over simplified there but trying to keep it that way so even some of the denser people can get it )</p><p>Houses should be questable, dropped or purchasable in game with in game money/status.  The sale of rent free houses has reduced the sale of status redux items as there is little need for them with all the ""free"" houses.</p><p>Furniture should be craftable with status redux on it period.  The sale of better looking furniture on SC has taken away from the ingame market.  The biggest selling items are the items that only come around with the city festivals and holiday items that are gotten from doing repetable quests.</p><p>If you do not agree with this that is fine this is how I see it though. </p>

thesiren
10-26-2011, 08:40 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>No</p><p>Mounts, houses and furniture should not be on SC.</p></blockquote><p>You know, I have to wonder why you didn't leave this game a very long time ago, rofl.</p>

Kimber
10-26-2011, 09:43 AM
<p><cite>thesiren wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>No</p><p>Mounts, houses and furniture should not be on SC.</p></blockquote><p>You know, I have to wonder why you didn't leave this game a very long time ago, rofl.</p></blockquote><p>Because I still enjoy the game even if there are things I do not like about it or think that should change. </p><p>I have to wonder why you bother posting on the live boards when you prefer F2P.  I have to wonder why you bother roflmao.</p>

agnott
10-26-2011, 09:59 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>agnott wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I don't why it's a problem for you for people to come up with new ideas for a company to charge them more money.</p><p>I mean just today i called Verizon and ask them to charge me 10 bucks more a month if they can send phone bills with Bugs Bunny on them.</p></blockquote><p>It's not a problem for me for companies to do that, putting items into the SC shop led to the road to where players and SOE are willing to look the other way if the plat is bought directly from SOE by inserting the person buying the plat in the middle and clicking the send gift button. There are 3 types those that think it is a good idea to circumvent the TOS through a laundering process, those that do not care and whatever ones have left the game that don't like it, that's it.</p><p>With all the massive fail that they continue to unleash on us on the live servers, week after week, patch after patch things months old untouched, some not even acknowledged, the fail spire/ring event, the HH bugged for the release of the Halloween event, I just think it might be a good idea for them to introduce some more rare drops in the game and a GH is something perfect for a raid drop, they can put some mounts that are at least 75% weaker than Crytsa scattered around as well idc. The quality of the workmanship coming out of SOE continues to spiral downward, there is communication only on issues they choose, some of the ones they initiate never get revisited.</p></blockquote><p>I guess thats how bad things are. I was kidding and you could not even tell.</p><p>I agree with you 100%   ...I'm just waiting for the whole thing to collapse.</p>

Lempo
10-26-2011, 10:49 AM
<p><cite>ZUES wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Making guild halls drop in raids would be a mistake. A guild revisits a raid the following week and it drops again, now what? This promotes SLR and negates the intended purpose of raiding in the first place.</p><p><span style="color: #ff9900;">Come back and let us know when you are capable of killing Tormax, then come back and let us know when you get Crysta to drop much less drop back to back weeks. Making a GH a raid drop does not promote SLR and if it were made rare like I suggested someone on the raid force would probably gobble up the second one for an alt guild. It seems that you do not raid and have a bit of disdain for players that do, though you attempt to mask it.</span></p><p>It is possible to install a token system that drops a particualr item or currency that can in turn be used to purchase guild halls. But dont we have enough currencies as it is?</p><p><span style="color: #ff9900;">No this would go against what I suggested if you want the ToRZ GH then you beat statue and get lucky enough to get the drop, you don't farm tokens from easier mobs over and over until you have enough to buy it</span></p><p>Station cash is a logical choice. What would be nice is the ability for individual members to deposit station cash in the guild hall door if something like this would be expensive.</p><p><span style="color: #ff9900;">SC is the logical (read - desirable) choice for the cannot's.</span></p></blockquote>

ZUES
10-26-2011, 02:54 PM
<p>I'm a raider and have completed all easy mode and a chunk of the hardmode content. There's no disdain and I can't see how you could assume that. Dropping a guild hall or house off an npc is just... dumb. And it WILL promote SLR because a guild can only have one guild hall at a time. Alt guilds, sure, but you and I both know auction channel will be spammed with guild halls/houses if they did that.</p><p>Look, I have nothing against station cash. I pay to play and enjoy the game. How a company decides to make money is entriely up to them.</p><p>1. I just want new guild halls.2. I see more opportunity in the existing houses being sold as station cash.3. Another new currency to purchase guild halls is a bad idea. We have too many currencies as it is.4. It's logical for SOE to capitalize off what players want. It's just good business.5. I don't mind spending more money to make my game more enjoyable.</p><p>So that's it in a nutshell. I'm just suggesting a creative alternative. It's not my decision to make so don't be hatin. ; )</p>

Lempo
10-26-2011, 03:08 PM
<p>If you have cleared all the EM content and some HM content then you have killed Tormax time and time again, so just exactly how many times have you saw Crysta drop? (you failed to address this very specific question)</p><p>How many times did you see Scorn drop off Maalus ? (I'm pretty sure the drop rate was upped as DoV release got closer so before 1 Dec 2010)</p><p>Making a GH drop off of an NPC is not dumb, I'm not suggesting just any NPC drop it, I'm suggesting making the raid zones available as guild halls as a very rare drop and only having them drop from the final boss. I think it is far more fitting for a raiding guild to be awarded a zone for conquering it than for it to be bought with SC. Maybe award them for Flawless victories thorughout the zone.</p><p>They are cramming more and more crap into the SC store every week, and the list of current bugs in this game continues to grow. I would not be against the SC shop so much if they actually added new content to the game that could be obtained by accomplishing something. (please don't throw the SLR thing back at me, it has absolutely no merit when SC cards are sold for plat in the channel)</p>

ZUES
10-26-2011, 03:28 PM
<p>And you make a valid point. It should be earned. Remember when T3 halls came out? 500 plat was insane back then and the status required made it very hard to aquire for many guilds. Now I have friends with alt guilds in T3 halls. There is no feeling of accomplishment. Your no prouder to be part of a guild that has a T3 guild hall than you would be if the leader bought it via station cash. I do agree with you on that point. It would be a good feeling to be proud of your hard earned guild hall.</p><p>But lets be honest, this game is coming to a close soon. The population is substantially losing bodies on a daily basis. New games like SWTOR are going to have even more of an impact. Servers will be merged again and so on. Lets say hypothetically that hard mode statue of RZ drops a highly sought after guild hall, it would not be available to 90% of EQ2ers for another year perhaps. I'm sick of our guild hall and would love a much faster solution. If my guild is not capable of downing HM RZ due to recruitment, gearing up new peeps and all the other modern day guild struggles we face in this half abandoned game, our retention and morale is at risk because the things that could make this game better are out of our reach. And there's no question that they would be if only certain uber-hard mobs dropped it.</p><p>I just want something new and exciting. A guild hall does not make or break the game. But it does in fact make it more enjoyable to have a cool metting place for guildies. Not to mention that exciting new decorating feeling that you get when purchasing a new house or guild hall. It will help commerce in the game with carpy's and perhaps the extra SOE income generated could provide more devs to answer our requests and concerns. By the way, stop assuming 4 or 5 devs only work on station cash items because thats not true. Areas that need fixed are not even in the specialty field of some of those people giving us these weekly items. There are people for that but dont get me wrong, there needs to be MORE devs period.</p>

Lempo
10-26-2011, 05:04 PM
<p><cite>ZUES wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>And you make a valid point. It should be earned. Remember when T3 halls came out? 500 plat was insane back then and the status required made it very hard to aquire for many guilds. Now I have friends with alt guilds in T3 halls. There is no feeling of accomplishment. Your no prouder to be part of a guild that has a T3 guild hall than you would be if the leader bought it via station cash. I do agree with you on that point. It would be a good feeling to be proud of your hard earned guild hall.</p></blockquote><p>I almost forgot about status, a few nice unique GH's for say 15 million GSP and 5K or so plat would be fine as well. 150 Million status is really not that much for 24 people to amass, probably be better for it to be 25 mil or more but there would be an outcry of 'unfair' at 15 anyway.</p><p>I remember having 3 writ nights per week in the sinking sands where 3-4 sometimes more groups were cranking them out as quick as possible trying to get the guild to 60.</p>

Crismorn
10-26-2011, 05:39 PM
<p>Way to prioritize and hold SoE accountable for ruining the entire game outside of your pretty houses.</p>

Gorpier
10-26-2011, 05:54 PM
<p><cite>ZUES wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Can we get some new guild halls please? With all these new houses being released and sold for station cash, I cant help but wonder why SOE has not released guild hall options with them.</p><p>Idea:</p><p>2500 station cash for a house5000 station cash for the same house but make it a guild hall instead</p><p>Also WTB guild server transfer tokens!</p></blockquote><p>I understand the desire for something like this, but must say I personally hate the idea of making it a SC only thing.  For me, it seems too many good things have come to SC that aren't available in game to players who can't or won't spend the money on the Marketplace.  This seems like one of them to me.  Give guild halls for SC and its the same as saying 'we'll reward you for spending real money and guilds who can't afford to throw extra real money at our game aren't as important as guilds who can.'</p>

ZUES
10-27-2011, 04:50 PM
<p>Perhaps it doesn't have to be one or the other. These new "patterns" that are going to drop for create your own dungeon could include such a guild hall. But lets hope other patterns are available for SC purchase as well!</p>

Gungo
10-28-2011, 02:00 AM
<p><cite>Dawkitty wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I dont think its possible to create station cash guild halls because stations cash equals OWNED by an individual. It is the same reason <span style="text-decoration: underline;"><strong>most</strong></span> station cash and LON items are heirloom and not placeable in guild halls, but 100x worse since at least you can retrieve a painting placed in a guild hall via petition or pick it up in the home/guild hall.</p><p>You cant claim a house. It is linked to an account. Guild halls are not linked to individuals.</p></blockquote><p>PS who told you that LON/Station items aren't placeable in guild halls? There's a couple of guild halls I know of that are packed with both varieties of items - my own items included.</p></blockquote><p>Did you even read what i wrote? I never said ALL. I said most and alot of SC are not. Also the fact remains SC items are ONLY owned by an individual. There are NO tradeable station cash items. ALL of them are notrade OR heirloom. They are ALL tied to an individual account for obvious security issues.</p>

arvydys
10-28-2011, 05:12 AM
<p><cite>thesiren wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>ZUES wrote:</cite></p><p>Other games make it so that if the guild leader changes servers, the guild goes with him/her and can be rebuilt after.</p></blockquote><p>WoW just announced they are allowing guilds to be transferred...for an extra fee.  Think thats why this idea was mentioned in this thread</p>

arvydys
10-28-2011, 05:16 AM
<p>While i have very little problems with station cash and wouldnt mind guild halls sold on it, they really should put this idea in:</p><p>Craftable guild halls, requiring work from all crafting professions.  MAJOR work.  With all the crafting content this game has, its odd they dont have craftable housing in game by now. But a big major guild project for guild hall crafting would be amazing.</p>

kdmorse
10-28-2011, 05:31 AM
<p><cite>[email protected]_old wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Craftable guild halls, requiring work from all crafting professions.  MAJOR work.  With all the crafting content this game has, its odd they dont have craftable housing in game by now. But a big major guild project for guild hall crafting would be amazing.</p></blockquote><p>Neat idea, a Fresh idea, I kinda like it.  It's exactly in the right area, a true 'guild accomplishment'.  Maybe that's how we should get 'plain' guild halls to start decorating.</p>

Ruut Li
10-28-2011, 07:34 AM
<p>Why does it have to be SC?</p>

Nrgy
10-28-2011, 11:23 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected]_old wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Craftable guild halls, requiring work from all crafting professions.  MAJOR work.  With all the crafting content this game has, its odd they dont have craftable housing in game by now. But a big major guild project for guild hall crafting would be amazing.</p></blockquote><p>Neat idea, a Fresh idea, I kinda like it.  It's exactly in the right area, a true 'guild accomplishment'.  Maybe that's how we should get 'plain' guild halls to start decorating.</p></blockquote><p>That was a new idea when the concept of "building" a house  / GH was introduced in Horizons...</p>

Valdaglerion
10-28-2011, 11:43 AM
<p>I find the number of people begging for new things to be added solely to SC disturbing.</p><p>I am hoping the new dungeon designer technology once tweaked will be extended to housing and guild halls whereby you would be able to design a house or guild hall effectively from scratch within the confines of a map area desginated by the starting address you choose to build on.</p><p>The dev team seems to have been steadily dwindling in this title over the last several years, seems to have really started around the time of RoK. It would seem SOE needs to look more towards the building of dev kits for their community to ensure the majority of future content. They have the rating system built, I think it is quite possible that system which allows instant visitation of a house and rating could be the basis for a system to visit and rate player built dungeons as well in the potential future. Much depends on how well the first testing of player built dungeons goes would be my guess.</p>

Jovie
10-28-2011, 03:10 PM
<p>I'm gonna go out on a limb (prepared for the rotten tomato assault) and request this from the developers.</p><p>Please put in SC guild halls for sale.</p><p>-Rent free (or reduced rent)</p><p>-amenities depending on the level purchased</p><p>-varity of "skins" available, depending on city and location.</p><p>Now before you launch into the hate, SoE needs to realize what a freaking cash cow this would be.</p><p>Granted, most folks who guild up would stay guilded and have no use for this, but for the other people who tend to do their own thing and would like to invest in something, this woud be good.</p><p>Heck, even for the fully guilded people i bet dollars to donuts that you would see these fly off the shef for the occasional alt army.</p><p>Do not argue that guild halls should be about time and effort invested. No. SC is about avoiding the mess and getting it now.</p><p>It is not game breaking, it does not affect the adventure sphere. It does not provide bonuses while out in the field.</p><p>SoE wants to make more money, some of us are willing to pay for the things we want.</p><p>Hook us up.</p><p>and if it has to be something high like 50 or 100, so be it.</p>

Zannah
10-28-2011, 04:41 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I'm gonna go out on a limb (prepared for the rotten tomato assault) and request this from the developers.</p><p>Please put in SC guild halls for sale.</p><p>-Rent free (or reduced rent)</p><p>-amenities depending on the level purchased</p><p>-varity of "skins" available, depending on city and location.</p><p>Now before you launch into the hate, SoE needs to realize what a freaking cash cow this would be.</p><p>Granted, most folks who guild up would stay guilded and have no use for this, but for the other people who tend to do their own thing and would like to invest in something, this woud be good.</p><p>Heck, even for the fully guilded people i bet dollars to donuts that you would see these fly off the shef for the occasional alt army.</p><p>Do not argue that guild halls should be about time and effort invested. No. SC is about avoiding the mess and getting it now.</p><p>It is not game breaking, it does not affect the adventure sphere. It does not provide bonuses while out in the field.</p><p>SoE wants to make more money, some of us are willing to pay for the things we want.</p><p>Hook us up.</p><p>and if it has to be something high like 50 or 100, so be it.</p></blockquote><p>If this happens it'll prolly be EQ2X only (until all Live servers get converted to F2P)</p><p>Paying real cash for an item that your Silver subbed chars can't buy even with the proper guild level fits that model perfectly.</p>

Jovie
10-28-2011, 05:06 PM
<p>The stuff the f2p server can buy that we cannot isn't all that good. There really is nothing useful on it in my eyes.</p><p>It is all about the fluff to me.</p><p>Speaking as a paying customer on the pay for play environment, i am fine with most things, but i would almost certainly be willing to dump a 100 dollars into a virtual playground guild hall that i don't have to grind to get the amenity levels and i don't have to grind to keep it open.</p><p>It is somewhat similar to the attraction of the free forever houses. Player gets the house and doesn't have to worry about upkeep ever again.</p><p>I am positive i am not alone in this desire.</p>

ZUES
11-07-2011, 03:54 PM
<p>I seriously hope this dungeon creator has a tool that we can use in houses and guild halls. The editor is a nightmare to use!</p>