PDA

View Full Version : Is T4 PvP dead?

Kamakazigumi
09-01-2011, 02:18 AM
<p>I have recently came back to EQ2 after about a year off playing on the Nagafen PvP server. The game is empty!!!! Towns are empty, I am normally the only player in any zone i goto, Warfeilds are also empty which used to be maxed at all times. Then theres the BG ques which are now like 3v3 after really long waits. I miss going there and roflstomping the PVE noobs like 1v15.  What happened to everyone, did everyone unlock when Shadow AA was removed or is T4 PVP dead how is the level 90 pvp or is PvP just entirly dead making this game utterly boring? Or do i simply have to switch servers to a more populated one Nagafen was always highest pop. Should I switch to EQ extended to find a healthy pvp pop?</p>

Kimber
09-01-2011, 03:23 AM
<p>Its there just have to be there at the right time.  The only other PvP server would be Vox and well GL with that having more people than Naggy.  F2P does not have PvP other than BG's and well not sure how they look over there as far as that goes.</p>

Sprin
09-01-2011, 04:31 AM
<p>yes</p>

Silverzx
09-01-2011, 10:38 AM
<p>t4 is the most active tier after 90.  if you think t4 is dead, try taking a look at the other tiers.</p>

Vaylan77
09-03-2011, 12:47 PM
<p>T4 is still alive although most of the time not many Qs are there but many freeps. Whenever I log my 59 char after Antonica WF to EL I don't see much PVP there either although ppl said that T6 will be the new T4. Well then I obviously always log in at times where there are no fights and only 1-2 opponents my range running around. And everything is at the dock anyway so this WF will never have the same appeal as Antonica.</p>

thesiren
09-05-2011, 10:47 PM
<p><cite>Kamakazigumi wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I have recently came back to EQ2 after about a year off playing on the Nagafen PvP server. The game is empty!!!! Towns are empty, I am normally the only player in any zone i goto, Warfeilds are also empty which used to be maxed at all times. Then theres the BG ques which are now like 3v3 after really long waits. I miss going there and roflstomping the PVE noobs like 1v15.  What happened to everyone, did everyone unlock when Shadow AA was removed or is T4 PVP dead how is the level 90 pvp or is PvP just entirly dead making this game utterly boring? Or do i simply have to switch servers to a more populated one Nagafen was always highest pop. Should I switch to EQ extended to find a healthy pvp pop?</p></blockquote><p>After spending the last three weeks on Nagafen, I have to agree with you.  The server is deserted.  Every zone is empty.  To even see one other peep in a zone once in a blue moon would actually startle me.  I gave up and went back to Freeport Extended, where there is an actual high population in every level range.  No, there's no open PvP, just BGs, but having players all around you and 3-6 instances of all the popular zones up all the time makes a world of difference to EQ2.</p>

dale2112
09-05-2011, 11:38 PM
<p>The whole game is lame now. They keep reactivating my account and when I come back for 3 or 4 days I can see they wrecked it some more. Sony will never get another red cent from me as long as I live. Far as I'm concerned MMORPS are destroyed beyong repair and not worth any effort on my part, as its a non challenging lazy gen-X babysitter. Thanks for the 3 days to remind me how lame it still is. Going back to my desk and my artwork where I belong.</p>