PDA

View Full Version : Warden Nature Walk!!111

austinhs2002
08-21-2011, 06:56 PM
<p>Please give it back to PvP, at least in a nerfed version. Maybe just get rid of root immunity? Make it useful somehow to pick the AA Point. I hate looking at that icon and thinking "I'll never press it :sadface:"</p><p>thank you</p>

Talathion
08-21-2011, 07:22 PM
<p><cite>austinhs2002 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Please give it back to PvP, at least in a nerfed version. Maybe just get rid of root immunity? Make it useful somehow to pick the AA Point. I hate looking at that icon and thinking "I'll never press it :sadface:"</p><p>thank you</p></blockquote><p>Same with berserkers battle frenzy... 15 triggers? Lol.</p>

Greggthegrmreapr
08-22-2011, 09:42 AM
<p>While they are at it, make the bruiser AoE aa's work in PvP.</p><p>Give dirges the interupt effect on CoB back.</p><p>and so on and so on.  So many things that they change that really seems pointless.</p>

Sprin
08-22-2011, 07:14 PM
<p>Well thank god, at least it will cost less power to evac as a ranger soon, phew... so glad they spent the time and effort to fix that...   all the other so called "issues" here wasn't near as pressing as when I would evac every 10 minutes out of combat and into safety and then have to sit and sit and sit and sit while the 100 power it took to cast regen'd...</p><p>Thank god there are people at SOE that actually play the game, fixing it, no?</p>