PDA

View Full Version : cross server tells

Ilovecows
08-14-2011, 03:40 AM
<p>I couldn't really find a better spot so i guess i'll just put this here.  Why is it that we on Nagafen are not allowed to send cross server tells or join other channels that people on (i think) all other servers have access to?  it doesn't make much sense to me.  Do you guys think that the players of Nagafen would be a bad influence for the pve players?  lol.</p>

wullailhuit
08-14-2011, 03:56 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I couldn't really find a better spot so i guess i'll just put this here.  Why is it that we on Nagafen are not allowed to send cross server tells or join other channels that people on (i think) all other servers have access to?  it doesn't make much sense to me.  Do you guys think that the players of Nagafen would be a bad influence for the pve players?  lol.</p></blockquote><p>My guess is it's to stop people from the differing factions bypassing the filter that stops them communicating ?, just a guess.</p>

Mikai
08-14-2011, 04:39 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>My guess is it's to stop people from the differing factions bypassing the filter that stops them communicating ?, just a guess.</p></blockquote><p>Yeah, but that's a moot point now since now players can talk to each other cross-faction.  But, despite that, this change was never made.  I'd like to see it fixed.</p>

Silverzx
08-16-2011, 03:36 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>My guess is it's to stop people from the differing factions bypassing the filter that stops them communicating ?, just a guess.</p></blockquote><p>Yeah, but that's a moot point now since now players can talk to each other cross-faction.  But, despite that, this change was never made.  I'd like to see it fixed.</p></blockquote><p>it doesn't need fixed since its not broken.  there are alot of pvp issues that do require fixing though</p>