PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about coming back....

ladyvengeance
07-16-2011, 11:38 PM
<p>I quit the game back in 2008. Most of my characters were in T2 and T3....and locked with great gear. I played on Venekor where population was dwindling but still fun because of pvp. A bunch of us quit because they discontinued locking (they made it so you gained xp from killing pvp opponents).</p><p>I'm just wondering how much pvp is still active and at what tier. Thanks!</p>

Ilovecows
07-17-2011, 03:03 AM
<p>I, like you, spent most of my time locked in t2 and t3 for pvp until they messed up locking.  unfortunatly though, they still haven't changed it, although many of us would like it back.  With the addition of new pvp gear at 30, most of the pvp goes on currently at 39, 70 and 90.</p><p>Although i have no reason to be so, I am hopeful that soon some changes will come around that will be better for pvp.  Come back and try out t4 a bit to see if you like it.  pvp is no where near as fun as it was before, but you can still find good pvp if you look hard enough.</p>

Lilflier
07-17-2011, 06:29 PM
<p> I also have tried it during some of the free time they have handed out.  I'll just say  that I won't be paying to continue after the free time is up.</p>