PDA

View Full Version : New Prestige Housing Price List


Twinklin
04-28-2011, 06:23 PM
<p>All 4 can be purchased on the Marketplace for Station Cash</p><p>Dojo- 750 SC</p><p>Opera House- 900 SC</p><p>Library- 1050 SC</p><p>Maj'Dul Vacation Suite- 1050 SC</p>

Eileah
04-28-2011, 06:48 PM
<p>That dojo is overpriced, it's very small.</p>

Twinklin
04-28-2011, 06:52 PM
<p>yeah I'm not too excited about the dojo or opera house. The opera doesn't have a whole lot of surface to build off of. You have the stage then the rest is steps so it kind of limits you. The dojo is like a little closet.</p>

Chaosonia
04-28-2011, 06:54 PM
<p>I'm ok with the prices.  I was dreading they would be much higher then that.</p><p>I am disappointed with the dojo though.  I really wanted to get one, but was hoping an outdoor area would have been added to it before it went live.  It's just not open enough to be a proper dojo, IMHO.  Unfortunately, it's just too small and cramped and even though I REALLY want a dojo for my Monk, I'm not willing to buy it as is.  I would have happily quested for it as it is, but if I'm going to buy one, I want it to be worth buying.</p>

Quandin
04-28-2011, 07:01 PM
<p><cite>Chaosonia wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I'm ok with the prices.  I was dreading they would be much higher then that.</p><p>I am disappointed with the dojo though.  I really wanted to get one, but was hoping an outdoor area would have been added to it before it went live.  As it is now, I'm just not likely to get it even though I really DO want a dojo for my Monk.  It's just not open enough to be a proper dojo, IMHO.   </p></blockquote><p>Create your own Dojo for your Monk. Many people have crafted Dojo's that are more spacious and better looking than that one they want you to pay for. Just a suggestion...</p><p>I am also with you on the prices, they are adequate, save for the Dojo...</p>

Chaosonia
04-28-2011, 07:04 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] Bayle wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Create your own Dojo for your Monk. Many people have crafted Dojo's that are more spacious and better looking than that one they want you to pay for. Just a suggestion...</p><p>I am also with you on the prices, they are adequate, save for the Dojo...</p></blockquote><p>Yeah, I was thinking the same thing... I just downloaded the layout editor and am going to take a stab at my first break out house and try to make my little winged warrior a dojo of her own.  <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></p>

Aerfen
04-28-2011, 07:09 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>yeah I'm not too excited about the dojo or opera house. The opera doesn't have a whole lot of surface to build off of. You have the stage then the rest is steps so it kind of limits you. The dojo is like a little closet.</p></blockquote><p>Oh my troub is terribly excited about the Opera house...I intend to build several "sets" on the stage of my favorite operas - and save each in a layout file so I can change them based on what she currently feels like starring in!!!</p>

Eveningsong
04-28-2011, 07:27 PM
<p>Keep in mind that Saturday is another double SC day ... if you can wait that long! <img src="/smilies/8a80c6485cd926be453217d59a84a888.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />  <a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=499664" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=499664</a></p>

Twinklin
04-28-2011, 07:29 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] DLere wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>yeah I'm not too excited about the dojo or opera house. The opera doesn't have a whole lot of surface to build off of. You have the stage then the rest is steps so it kind of limits you. The dojo is like a little closet.</p></blockquote><p>Oh my troub is terribly excited about the Opera house...I intend to build several "sets" on the stage of my favorite operas - and save each in a layout file so I can change them based on what she currently feels like starring in!!!</p></blockquote><p>that's the first thing I thought about when I saw it like "Oh I can put on plays with manequines and stuff. I just haven't gotten anything else to jump out at me from it yet. I'll have to spend more time in it for sure. I want to buy one and build box seating booth things up high overlooking the stage. I just have to figure out how to do it and actually purchase one LOL.</p>

Aiana
04-28-2011, 09:00 PM
<p><cite>Eveningsong wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Keep in mind that Saturday is another double SC day ... if you can wait that long! <img src="/eq2/images/smilies/8a80c6485cd926be453217d59a84a888.gif" border="0" />  <a rel="nofollow" href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=499664" target="_blank">http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=499664</a></p></blockquote><p>I stocked up on station cash this past weekend just for that reason lol I knew it was coming and wanted to be prepared <img src="/eq2/images/smilies/8a80c6485cd926be453217d59a84a888.gif" border="0" /></p>

Uwkete-of-Crushbone
04-28-2011, 09:05 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>All 4 can be purchased on the Marketplace for Station Cash</p><p>Dojo- 750 SC</p><p>Opera House- 900 SC</p><p>Library- 1050 SC</p><p>Maj'Dul Vacation Suite- 1050 SC</p></blockquote><p>I'm just curious about the evil rumors I heard, that people on Test who already bought their prestige places will be losing them (and, possibly, all the items they'd placed in them already) as soon as the update finishes up tonight (4/28/11)? Is this true?</p><p>Just in case, I removed all the items I had in my Provisioner's Dojo, which was a really spiffy walk-in freezer/pantry...too bad. Y'know, if we're gonna be doing all this public beta testing for free, they ought to at least let us keep our perks. :-/</p><p>Uwk</p><p>EDIT AFTER THE UPDATE ON TEST:</p><p>So far, my Prestige houses are still here! Woot! <img src="/eq2/images/smilies/283a16da79f3aa23fe1025c96295f04f.gif" border="0" /></p><p>Uwk</p>

Kamimura
04-28-2011, 10:56 PM
<p>Honestly, I think they're all priced just a <em>bit</em> too high - except the dojo, which really should be a good bit cheaper for the amount of room you're getting. :/</p>

Tigress
04-28-2011, 11:47 PM
<p>wow.  is that one per character or one per account?  if its one per account, too expensive!!</p>

Domino
04-29-2011, 01:23 AM
<p><cite>Tigress wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>wow.  is that one per character or one per account?  if its one per account, too expensive!!</p></blockquote><p>Prestige houses in the marketplace are per character.  Check out Amnerys' article for more details. <a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=499710">http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=499710</a></p><p><img src="http://eq2players.station.sony.com/images/en/features/articles/multiple_housing/housing_deed_updated_th.jpg" width="450" height="350" /></p>

Eveningsong
04-29-2011, 01:35 AM
<p><cite>DominoDev wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Tigress wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>wow.  is that one per character or one per account?  if its one per account, too expensive!!</p></blockquote><p>Prestige houses in the marketplace are per character.  Check out Amnerys' article for more details. <a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=499710">http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=499710</a></p><p><img src="http://eq2players.station.sony.com/images/en/features/articles/multiple_housing/housing_deed_updated_th.jpg" width="450" height="350" /></p></blockquote><p>I think the question was actually wondering if you buy it once and it would be available to all characters on the account, which it is not.</p>