View Full Version : What is that body of water called?

04-12-2011, 12:11 AM
<p>So, I have just spent months building a house on a cliff in The Loping Plains, and it occurs to me that, while I know the land below my house is called the Timorous Moor, I don't know, and I can't find anyplace that says, what the body of water is called.  Can someone tell me its name, or point me in the direction of a map that would include this information?</p>

04-12-2011, 12:42 AM
Loping Plains is on the southern side of Faydwer, connected to the Timorous Deep ocean.

04-12-2011, 12:43 AM
<p>It's part of the Timorous Deep, I'd think. If you look at old EQ1 Kunark maps you can see it labeled between Faydwer and Kunark, right below the area where the moors is now.</p>

04-12-2011, 01:15 AM
<p>Thanks!  I looked for an EQ map, as suggested, instead of an EQ2 map, and easily found one with the oceans labeled.  It does clearly show that body of water as the Timorous Deep, with the Ocean of Tears to the west.</p><p>Well, that's a relief.  Hated to think about having a house built right next to a body of water and not knowing what it's called.</p>

Mary the Prophetess
04-12-2011, 02:24 AM
<p>The ocean is part of the Timorous Deep.  The lake is the Wayunder Lake.  The river is the Long Draw River.</p>