PDA

View Full Version : Returning player cant find house

turano
04-11-2011, 03:58 PM
<p>Been away for a bit and cant remember where my house is...unfortunately call home wont work as I moved and did not set the new point...any easy way finding where my home was?</p>

darwich
04-11-2011, 04:23 PM
your paper doll screen says where you live. Gives the address and all, so open your inventory, and one of the little tabs has your house addy etc..

Whilhelmina
04-11-2011, 04:53 PM
<p>If you're "that" old, it's also possible that you don't know that now, when moving, you don't have to relinquish your old house and all your stuff (including no-trade stuff put down by other chars) will move with you in a moving crate.</p><p>We should soon(tm) get the possibility to own several houses. No details yet, it should come to Test, I hope, this week.</p><p>Others addition are the ability to save where your items are in the house (save layout and load layout in the /house menu). You can then edit the layout by hand or using the layout editor (sticky in this board).</p><p>Moving tips (just a reminder):- mouse roll = rotation- ctrl + roll = move up/down- shift + roll = scale your item from 0.5 to 3 times its size (6 times for tiles)- press alt at the same time = moves with smaller steps</p><p>In an inn room you'll be able to put 200 items in the room and 200 in the moving crate, 700 + 700 in a manor. You can add items slots using expanders (crafted by sage with Kunark faction (Danak) and/or bought from marketplace. You can stack 1 crafted & 1 bought but not 2 bought)</p><p>Guess I covered everything more or less new?</p>

SecrAtive Girl
04-11-2011, 05:19 PM
<p>your address will be under misc. there are 4 icons in the window on the right side. it's the last one.</p>

turano
04-11-2011, 06:09 PM
<p>Thank you All</p>

Tyrus Dracofire
04-12-2011, 03:27 PM
<p>did you find it?</p>