PDA

View Full Version : Cloudy Square Nightmare

Ellega
03-26-2011, 04:20 AM
<p>Does anyone else have trouble working with cloudy squares??? <em> </em>I find them to be absolutely impossible.  i have tried to manipulate them with the layout editor and without the layout editor and I can never get them to go where I want them too.  If anyone has any pointers working with these I would surely appreciate them.</p>

Senya
03-26-2011, 06:10 AM
<p>I've never had any problems working with them.  I always use the layout editor when working with any tile so that I can line them up without seams.  Something good to remember is the magic number for perfect seamless tiles is 2x the tile size.  If you're tile is as large as it will go (6.0 is the number you'll see) and you want a tile directly to the east of that you'd give the next tile the exact same coordinates and move it 12 east.  If your tile is sized 3.5 you'd want to move by 7, size 1 move by 2, etc.  The editor also has a tile tool that's wonderful.</p><p>Your lines might look like:  </p><p>X (E/W)           Z                Y (N/S)              Pitch Rotate Roll</p><p>36                 10                  60                     0       0       0</p><p>48                 10                  60                     0       0       0</p><p>60                 10                  60                     0       0       0</p>

Ellega
04-09-2011, 09:32 AM
<p>My problem isnt so much lining them up, as it is elevating them to the ceiling.</p>

Whilhelmina
04-09-2011, 12:12 PM
Some rooms have problems with things close to the ceiling, especially Kelethin basement.

Andowen
04-10-2011, 10:21 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote>Some rooms have problems with things close to the ceiling, especially Kelethin basement.</blockquote><p>I've encountered this problem in Qeynos basements and in guildhalls as well. It's not an item issue, it's an issue within the zone.</p>