PDA

View Full Version : just curious about new housing themes we picked.

Tyrus Dracofire
03-02-2011, 07:41 AM
<p>i am glad that we are getting 2nd homes soon, and releived some item counts by relocating to selected house themes.</p><p>i do have hard time to built my kitchen and i have library created and it got about 500 items/books and rest are just personal rewards and pets</p><p>i plan to keep my work stations back in main homes unless if getting very creative new theme for "working" settings.</p><p>hopefully, there will be tower formats, cavern formats, planar formats, warehouse formats, tavern formats, and many other concepts.</p><p>house settings i picked for next rounds of new theme settings.</p><p>1. Warehouse (Holiday Items)</p><p>2. Library</p><p>3. Guard Tower/Armory Station</p><p>4. Tavern/Inn, (perfect for those city festival doors)</p><p>5. Personal Crafter Hall (must by fuels from vendors and store them).</p><p>6. Seasonal themes/Storybook theme</p><p>7. Skyscape setting/floating realms</p><p>anyway, i would move to "new main prestige" home for 90 lvl characters since those 5-rooms are limited to those for 30-50 lvl, are seeking 10 to 12/or 15 rooms simialr to Unrest Estates model which maybe ideal and more gardening freedom with lot of open grounds instead of that pre-made maze because someone would want to create thier own mazes from ground up.</p><p>unless if someone want open instanced zone and built home as seen in those break-out artist with lot of creative freedoms.</p><p>just curious what are your picks once those new housing concept get available? let see your dream homes.</p>

Lillaanya
03-02-2011, 06:43 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>anyway, i would move to "new main prestige" home for 90 lvl characters since those 5-rooms are limited to those for 30-50 lvl, are seeking 10 to 12/or 15 rooms simialr to Unrest Estates model which maybe ideal and more gardening freedom with lot of open grounds instead of that pre-made maze because someone would want to create thier own mazes from ground up.</p></blockquote><p>huh?  I don't even begin to understand that....</p>

Tyrus Dracofire
03-02-2011, 07:58 PM
<p>hm, sorry, let me help make simple  example.</p><p>using Unrest Estates for 90 lvl characters to move in.</p><p>some folks want to make customized landscape with their own maze or make new "forest garden" in the open field, or built corral pens for mounts, shrines, anything almost unlimited creative settings.</p><p>pre-made mazes that are in Unrest Estate zone are limited and we have less options to work with.</p><p>currently those 5-room formats in SQ and SFP were designed for 30lvl-50lvl with status points, but it became outdated and outgrown for 90 lvl, the bigger multi-rooms would be ideal for 90 lvl characters to move into like copy of Unrest Estates, Shimmering Citadel, or a maze of decoratable cavern system.</p><p>anyway, i do have lot of fun building with Neverwinter Nights 2's module sytem with landscaping and creating local settings. if you dont like the game, but i recommended to explore "worldbuilder" packages, it got huge menu to select.</p>

Lillaanya
03-02-2011, 09:58 PM
<p>5 rooms houses in Qeynos and Freeport only require that you be in a guild of at least level 30.  No house has any sort of personal level requirement or is limited to any specific level of player.  Saying that one house or another has been "outleveled" or "outdated" for a player is pretty much irrelevant.</p>