PDA

View Full Version : Housing feedback

Lathain_Sarathai
02-11-2011, 11:06 AM
<p>Can we expect to have soon possibility to edit layer ingame ?</p><p>Like have option for set X, Y, Z, size, orientation ingame while we move the item ? Perhaps with a windows like the showroom.</p><p>And badly need possibility to ignore collision check, the layout editing allow to put item in wall and such, why we cant do this ingame ?</p><p>Have to load a layout each time i want move one single item or massive editing the layout, dont look like a finished feathure.</p>

Bruji
02-11-2011, 01:19 PM
OH YES PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. I cant use the layout editor cause my files back up in an invisible file and doesnt go to the editor. IM DYING TO BE ABLE TO MOVE THINGS IN GAME. Oh PLEAE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

Jesdyr
02-11-2011, 04:28 PM
<p><cite>Lathain_Sarathai wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>dont look like a finished feathure.</p></blockquote><p>Layouts were not intended to be editted. The feature was just to give people the ability to save and load different designs. Everything else is just a side effect. The original files were not even human readable. It was only after the binary structure was figured out that SOE decided to make them plain text.</p>