PDA

View Full Version : PVP Locking / XP on PVP or Not?

Zoxo
08-18-2010, 01:12 PM
<p>Seriously make up your mind? It was changed to where PVP w/ combat XP turned off gained no XP. </p><p>This was IN THE PATCH NOTES so now I'm reading it was a "BUG" and it's being fixed?</p><p>At least be honest, you changed it, now people are crying and your changing it back.</p><p>So is it officially being change? I have been working on a character specifically for this current setup, now </p><p>when I'm almost done with it I read your changing it.</p><p>It's pretty f'ing frustrating I have to tell you. So can we get a formal explanation of what is coming, and why it's</p><p>happening. I'd really appreciate it, I'm sure others would too. This is really getting exhausting.</p>

Olihin
08-18-2010, 02:00 PM
<p><span style="font-size: medium;">Greetings,</span></p><p><span style="font-size: medium;">You do not gain ANY experience if you turn your adventure experience off starting at level 30.  </span></p><p><span style="font-size: medium;">Before then, you can turn it off, but you still get experience from PvP Kills.  </span></p><p><span style="font-size: medium;">This is how it is supposed to be working.   </span></p><p><span style="font-size: large; color: #ff0000;">Olihin</span></p>