PDA

View Full Version : How do T4 Player's get 100's of AA"s?

Kammy
07-24-2010, 11:58 PM
<p>Because I see all these posts of people with 150-200 aa's at low levels, and just found a post of a berserker who ground 250 aa's at level 12. My question is how the h3ll are people doing this? Am I missing something?</p><p>I have a swashy who i'm level locking at t4 for bg's. But it seems I'm at a severe disadvantage since I only have a few aa's. Is there a way to power-level the aa's?</p><p>Or is it just that I'm at a time disadvantage because I don't spend my life in front of my monitor grinding them out.</p>

YasikoSetsu
07-25-2010, 04:33 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Because I see all these posts of people with 150-200 aa's at low levels, and just found a post of a berserker who ground 250 aa's at level 12. My question is how the h3ll are people doing this? Am I missing something?</p><p>I have a swashy who i'm level locking at t4 for bg's. But it seems I'm at a severe disadvantage since I only have a few aa's. Is there a way to power-level the aa's?</p><p>Or is it just that I'm at a time disadvantage because I don't spend my life in front of my monitor grinding them out.</p></blockquote><p>My 35 assassin has 160 aa. I could get more, but that's the useable cap, /shrug.</p><p>Step 1: Get t9 crusader/berserker friend (or a lot of money)</p><p>Step 2: Get him to mentor you, and set your slider to 100% (you need to be level 30 to do this)</p><p>Step 3: He pulls whole zones and AoE's them down</p><p>Step 4: Profit</p><p>If the guys not your friend, expect to be paying 20-30 plat an hour, depending on the person.</p>

BabyAngel
07-26-2010, 03:21 PM
<p>If your just after quick AA without questing.</p><p>Set AA slider at 100%, then turn in as many collections as you can, then start on the exploration achievements for shattered lands etc,</p><p>From there get someone to mentor you who is t9 with an aoe and have them pull entire zones and aoe them... You will be getting AA like crazy.</p><p>When you start grinding the AA's, use your veteran reward xp potions from the /claim, because your regular XP is being converted into AA through the slider, those 55% potions work wonders. It will speed the process up a lot.</p>

Joemomm
07-26-2010, 05:12 PM
<p><cite>YasikoSetsuna wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Because I see all these posts of people with 150-200 aa's at low levels, and just found a post of a berserker who ground 250 aa's at level 12. My question is how the h3ll are people doing this? Am I missing something?</p><p>I have a swashy who i'm level locking at t4 for bg's. But it seems I'm at a severe disadvantage since I only have a few aa's. Is there a way to power-level the aa's?</p><p>Or is it just that I'm at a time disadvantage because I don't spend my life in front of my monitor grinding them out.</p></blockquote><p>My 35 assassin has 160 aa. <span style="color: #ff0000;">I could get more, but that's the useable cap</span>, /shrug.</p><p>Step 1: Get t9 crusader/berserker friend (or a lot of money)</p><p>Step 2: Get him to mentor you, and set your slider to 100% (you need to be level 30 to do this)</p><p>Step 3: He pulls whole zones and AoE's them down</p><p>Step 4: Profit</p><p>If the guys not your friend, expect to be paying 20-30 plat an hour, depending on the person.</p></blockquote><p>I thought that one of the update/hotfixes had eliminated the useable cap on AA. I could go to the notes and try and find it but I'm lazy, but I'm fairly sure they eliminated the cap.</p>

YasikoSetsu
07-26-2010, 05:38 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>YasikoSetsuna wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Because I see all these posts of people with 150-200 aa's at low levels, and just found a post of a berserker who ground 250 aa's at level 12. My question is how the h3ll are people doing this? Am I missing something?</p><p>I have a swashy who i'm level locking at t4 for bg's. But it seems I'm at a severe disadvantage since I only have a few aa's. Is there a way to power-level the aa's?</p><p>Or is it just that I'm at a time disadvantage because I don't spend my life in front of my monitor grinding them out.</p></blockquote><p>My 35 assassin has 160 aa. <span style="color: #ff0000;">I could get more, but that's the useable cap</span>, /shrug.</p><p>Step 1: Get t9 crusader/berserker friend (or a lot of money)</p><p>Step 2: Get him to mentor you, and set your slider to 100% (you need to be level 30 to do this)</p><p>Step 3: He pulls whole zones and AoE's them down</p><p>Step 4: Profit</p><p>If the guys not your friend, expect to be paying 20-30 plat an hour, depending on the person.</p></blockquote><p>I thought that one of the update/hotfixes had eliminated the useable cap on AA. I could go to the notes and try and find it but I'm lazy, but I'm fairly sure they eliminated the cap.</p></blockquote><p>Nah, 160 is the new cap until 70. It used to be 1.5x your level, but they got rid of that.</p>