PDA

View Full Version : Immunity locations in Moors

Blambil
07-19-2010, 07:33 PM
<p>Doesn't make a lot of sense to have the Wizard spire be "no immunity" but Druid circle be full immunity, at the Main Island in Moors.</p><p>Friend was reminded of this, yet again today.... hit the button to port up, someone knocked on his door.. went to answer it, signed for the package, came back inside, and..... dead on the spire pad... since he was porting up to BUY things, he DROPPED 91p... (grats Adderfang!)</p><p>While there are LOTS of places in the game that have stupid immunity boundries (walk all over in Paineel, and see what I mean) Moors is one that should have been fixed long ago..</p>

Brigh
07-19-2010, 08:07 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Doesn't make a lot of sense to have the Wizard spire be "no immunity" but Druid circle be full immunity, at the Main Island in Moors.</p><p>Friend was reminded of this, yet again today.... hit the button to port up, someone knocked on his door.. went to answer it, signed for the package, came back inside, and..... dead on the spire pad... since he was porting up to BUY things, he DROPPED 91p... (grats Adderfang!)</p><p>While there are LOTS of places in the game that have stupid immunity boundries (walk all over in Paineel, and see what I mean) Moors is one that should have been fixed long ago.. <span style="color: #ff0000;">The tunnel that seperates the housing district and common area of New Halas; hell even the the entire city is the first city on pvp servers to allow complete immunity to everyone.</span></p></blockquote>

wayfaerer
07-20-2010, 01:42 AM
<p>There's a bank on dropship landing zone so your friend made a mistake by carrying coin around with him.</p><p>Not necessarily disagreeing with you though.</p>

Joemomm
07-20-2010, 07:08 PM
<p>Now that you mention it....what exactly IS the deal with immunity in Paineel? I float down on my cloud and start to gain immunity, run 3 feet and it stops, then restarts...sometimes it stops and restarts when I stand completely still...I've also tried gaining immunity on some of the roofs because seriously, who would be dumb enough to run into the bank area fully vulnerable. I've had success and failures on the roofs as well....no rhyme or reason....</p>