PDA

View Full Version : Good PvP healing class?

ShadowMeerk
06-30-2010, 10:51 PM
<p>Is there one?</p><p>I love to heal but then again I also love to deal an ok amount of damage.</p>

hyste
07-01-2010, 12:18 PM
<p>Inquisitor does pretty leet dps</p>

YasikoSetsu
07-01-2010, 12:30 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Inquisitor does pretty leet dps</p></blockquote><p>Any healer you can melee spec can deal reasonable damage.</p><p>1. Inquis (does the most damage, and arguably some of the best heals in the game, also.)</p><p>2. Mystic</p><p>3. Warden (not as much damage, but again, some of the sturdiest heals in game.)</p><p>And plaayz, sell me that [Removed for Content] belt, for a reasonable price, lol. T9 top tier raid items dont even sell for 600 plat. xD</p>

hyste
07-01-2010, 12:35 PM
<p>I put it on there for 600 plat as a joke, haha.. How much? Toss me a PM on here</p>

mrsma
07-01-2010, 02:28 PM
<p>Shadowknight</p>

Daalilama
07-01-2010, 02:31 PM
<p>Temp heals, Inquis DPS</p>

Sprin
07-01-2010, 03:07 PM
<p>For PVP... alot of classes shine in pvp...</p><p>Inquisy mythical clicky cures are beast in PVP... as during PVP hordes of detrimentals get stacked on everyone</p><p>Templar stoneskin is huge in pvp as ya never can tell what attack is gonna get absorbed, it could be a huge one... and of course immunities to control effects for 40 seconds is beast as well... </p><p>Both clerics get steadfast, which is also huge for pvp because of all the Encounter/AOE nukes that everyone has that inturrupt</p><p>.....</p><p>Druids have really fast casting heals, which helps a ton when taking large amount of damage accross the group....</p><p>....</p><p>Shaman... well, lets just say its pretty fun watching your group get beat on and their HP not going down at all... casting times before lvl 90 with a ton of casting speed gear is BRUTAL with these classes... super slow casting, as with clerics too.... but at 90, there is a metric butt ton of casting speed items to get, so that doesnt play as big of a roll....</p><p>....</p><p>My suggestion, play a few of them and see....  every class has its strengths in PVP... I've seen a group with just about every healer class there is stand up against overwhelming odds... of course in this game, like always, its 99% gear...</p><p>...</p>

LexVS
07-05-2010, 01:43 AM
<p>it's a assassins now, joking by SOE pvp-devs.</p><p></p>

Jacquotte
07-05-2010, 05:14 AM
<p><cite>ShadowMeerkat wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Is there one?</p><p>I love to heal but then again I also love to deal an ok amount of damage.</p></blockquote><p>SK</p><p>and</p><p>SK</p>