PDA

View Full Version : Grand Elusive Loop

Arcanias
06-17-2010, 11:33 AM
<p>The mage only pvp/bg item "Grand Elusive Loop" gives 8% Double Attack.  I'm pretty sure this is a mistake and should be 8% Ability Casting Speed.  I /bugged it on test before it wenmt live but haven't heard anything about it.  Does anyone know if this going to be fixed or if it was intentional? </p>

Shredderr
06-17-2010, 06:57 PM
<p>I agree this is obviously a mage item and 8 double attack is huge buata unusable really by any mage class other than maybe chanter ? And they are too squishy to get close and melee long . I wouldnt be looking to melee as a caster at all tbh . Not in pvp/bg  maybe raid yes but not pvp .</p>

Ralpmet
06-17-2010, 07:09 PM
<p>Yeah right, the chanter str line makes your melee like a bow in pvp, it's ridiculously sick. Especially with ae autoattack.</p>

Arcanias
06-22-2010, 09:48 AM
<p><cite>Ralpmet wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Yeah right, the chanter str line makes your melee like a bow in pvp, it's ridiculously sick. Especially with ae autoattack.</p></blockquote><p>      So two of the six mage classes could benefit from 8% double attack IF they use the Str line, while all the other mages get practically no benefit.</p><p>Lame.</p><p>Please fix this item.</p>