PDA

View Full Version : lagfield tokens?

crumpledmonkey
06-10-2010, 02:58 AM
<p><strong>part of the update notes for thursday</strong></p><p><strong>PVP WARFIELDS</strong></p><ul><li>Chaos Flag is now a beneficial buff and lasts for 1 hour. </li><li>The call to arms for Warfields now correctly states the zone it is in.     </li><li><span style="color: #ff0000;">All eligible players will be rewarded equally for participation in the Warfields. </span></li><li>A few changes to Most Wanted Posters have been made to remove the focus on the Warfield's reward and back to PvP fights.</li></ul><p><strong>PVP MERCHANTS</strong></p><ul><li>Discord’s Prescient and Enduring Disks can be exchanged for tokens through the Priest of Discord for a limited time.</li></ul><p><strong>PVP ITEMS</strong></p><ul><li>Discord’s Prescient Disk now grants increased power and toughness instead of in combat speed. </li><li>Discord’s Enduring Disk now grants increased health and toughness instead of in combat speed.  </li><li>Discord’s Prescient and Enduring Disks are now available through the Battleground vendors. </li></ul><p><strong>PVP WRITS</strong></p><ul><li>Most Wanted Posters now have 20 Charges. </li><li>The reuse timer for the Most Wanted Posters is now 5 Minutes. </li><li>You may still obtain a new writ while in combat.</li></ul><p>does this mean the winners and losers now get 5 tokens or winners and losers get 15 tokens?</p>

Dorsan
06-10-2010, 03:38 AM
<p><cite>crumpledmonkey wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>does this mean the winners and losers now get 5 tokens or winners and losers get 15 tokens?</p></blockquote><p>I realy hope it will be 5. The 15 token rewards for being afk in a tower are stupid as they are now.</p>

Gaffitis
06-10-2010, 11:42 AM
<p>I would really enjoy each getting 15 for a while! Freeport has been eating 5 tokens per WF about 95% of the time, and it would be nice to catch up to a full set of PvP armor on a few toons...</p>

Eboncross
06-13-2010, 12:53 AM
<p><cite>Gaffitis wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I would really enjoy each getting 15 for a while! Freeport has been eating 5 tokens per WF about 95% of the time, and it would be nice to catch up to a full set of PvP armor on a few toons...</p></blockquote><p>I see some freeps post here saying they have more tokens then they know what to do with. Move along</p>