PDA

View Full Version : Haste Question, and which is better?

Larsenex
06-09-2010, 01:03 PM
<p>I finished the FBSS quest and was wondering which is a better item?</p><p>The Silk Sash of Frozen wrath (1% haste which seems to equal +60 attack speed) This item is lvl 49.</p><p>OR</p><p>The Flowing Black Silk Sash (15 Haste) Which i do not understand how this works..This item is lvl 42.</p><p>Both are Legendary.</p><p>Which one is 'better'?</p>

Grobi
06-09-2010, 01:37 PM
<p>15 haste > 1% haste</p><p>i know it is a bit confusing sometimes with the items , but the 15 haste = 15%</p><p>haste items normaly dont stack , so if you have a 15 and a 20 haste item you get only 20 haste and not 35.</p><p>but the % haste items would stack on top of that but the nummbers are way smaller , mostly 1 , 2 or 3%.</p>

gourdon
06-09-2010, 02:27 PM
<p>What Grobi meant to say is that if you don't already have a haste item with 15 or higher, the Flowing Black sash is better.  However, the 1% haste Frozen Wrath sash might be better if you have haste on another item, especially if it is 15 or higher, because % haste items stack while those with a base number don't.  You may also want to consider other stats on the items.</p>

Larsenex
06-09-2010, 02:47 PM
<p>I was about to ask if they stack. I do have a cloak that is '15 haste' on it and the belt which is 1%. So you all answered my question.</p><p>They do NOT stack.</p><p>Keep the Frozen belt I have now..</p><p>Kill stuff!</p>

thecynic315
06-09-2010, 03:59 PM
<p><cite>Grobi wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>15 haste > 1% haste</p><p>i know it is a bit confusing sometimes with the items , but the 15 haste = 15%</p><p>haste items normaly dont stack , so if you have a 15 and a 20 haste item you get only 20 haste and not 35.</p><p>but the % haste items would stack on top of that but the nummbers are way smaller , mostly 1 , 2 or 3%.</p></blockquote><p>You've got that backwards, 1% Haste = 1 Haste. Haste/Attack Speed is a value between 0-200 that the game then applies to a lookup table to determine your actual haste wich is a value between 0% and 125%.</p><p>Also to the OP, yeah the FBSS (which is really Yellow....after 6 fracking years) is better then the other item.</p>