PDA

View Full Version : Any way to transfer claimed rewards?

Estabin
06-07-2010, 10:21 PM
<p>Howdy,</p><p>I might be returning to the game but I claimed a few rewards on a character on one server and I was wondering if they put in any way to transfer those rewards to another another character on a differant server?</p><p>Thanks for any information.</p>

Stormdove
06-07-2010, 10:40 PM
<p>There isn't any way to transfer claimed items but many items are one per character on the account.  You can log into your account on the old server and check the items to see what you would be able to claim on new characters.  Also you might be able to move your old characters to a new server and keep your claim items that way.</p>

Zakane
06-08-2010, 02:54 AM
<p>I have to admit that would be cool.</p><p>But I think it be much better if all 'rewards" on an account could be claimed by any character.</p><p>Would be really nice to have the jboots, talking statue and painting on some of my new characters.</p><p>Plus Legend of Norrath loot cards "really really" should be per-character...</p>

Jrral
06-08-2010, 05:31 AM
<p>There's no automatic way to do it, but it can't hurt to petition and explain the situation and ask if the GMs will transfer the item(s). If you aren't asking for a huge number of items to be transferred and you're being polite about it (ie. you're phrasing it as asking for a big favor rather than demanding it as your right), they may do it for you. The worst they can do is say "No.".</p>